A dynamic monetary model with costly foreign currency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marcelo Bianconi, 1999. "A Dynamic Monetary Model with Costly Foreign Currency," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9907, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael P. Dooley & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1994.
"Capital flight, external debt, and domestic policies,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 29-37.
- Michael P. Dooley & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1994. "Capital Flight, External Debt and Domestic Policies," NBER Working Papers 4793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1994.
NBER Working Papers
4686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton, J., 1994. "Cross-Border Banking," Papers 26, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1994. "Cross-Border Banking," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 42, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; foreign inflation; hysteresis; adjustment cost; currency substitution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:8:y:1999:i:4:p:321-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.