A dynamic monetary model with costly foreign currency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marcelo Bianconi, 1999. "A Dynamic Monetary Model with Costly Foreign Currency," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9907, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael P. Dooley & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1994.
"Capital flight, external debt, and domestic policies,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 29-37.
- Michael P. Dooley & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1994. "Capital Flight, External Debt and Domestic Policies," NBER Working Papers 4793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1994.
NBER Working Papers
4686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton, J., 1994. "Cross-Border Banking," Papers 26, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1994. "Cross-Border Banking," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 42, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; foreign inflation; hysteresis; adjustment cost; currency substitution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:8:y:1999:i:4:p:321-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .