Un Análisis de cointegración con corrección de errores de las Fugas de Capital y la Inestabilidad Política en México , An econometric model of capital flight in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael P. Dooley & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1994.
"Capital flight, external debt, and domestic policies,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 29-37.
- Michael P. Dooley & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1994. "Capital Flight, External Debt and Domestic Policies," NBER Working Papers 4793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1997. "The Mexican Peso Crisis? How Much Did We Know? When Did We Know It?," NBER Working Papers 6334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nora Lustig, "undated".
"The Mexican Peso Crisis: The Foreseeable and the Surprise,"
114, Brookings Institution International Economics.
- Lustig, N., 1995. "The Mexican Peso Crisis: The Foreseeable and the Surprise," Papers 114, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Suhas L Ketkar & Kusum W. Ketkar, 1989. "Determinants Of Capital Flight From Argentina, Brazil, And Mexico," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 7(3), pages 11-29, July.
- Linda L. Tesar & Rene M. Stulz & Stephen Friedman & George N. Hatsopoulos, 1999. "The Role of Equity Markets in International Capital Flows," NBER Chapters,in: International Capital Flows, pages 235-306 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eggerstedt, Harald & Hall, Rebecca Brideau & Van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1995. "Measuring capital flight: A case study of Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 211-232, February.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1998. "Capital Inflows into Latin America: A Stop-Go Story?," NBER Working Papers 6441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisa M. Schineller, 1997. "An econometric model of capital flight from developing countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 579, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- B.W. Smit & B.A. Mocke, 1991. "Capital Flight from South Africa: Magnitude and Causes," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 59(2), pages 60-77, June.
- Pastor, Manuel Jr., 1990. "Capital flight from Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Fatehi, Kamal, 1994. "Capital flight from Latin America as a barometer of political instability," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 187-195, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital flight; Mexico; current account; interest rate differential; political factors and economic crisis.;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpif:0511004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .