The Effect of Financial Liberalization on Capital Flight in African Economies
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diwan, Ishac, 1989. "Foreign debt, crowding out and capital flight," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 121-136, March.
- Suhas L Ketkar & Kusum W. Ketkar, 1989. "Determinants Of Capital Flight From Argentina, Brazil, And Mexico," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 7(3), pages 11-29, 07.
- Morisset, Jacques, 1991.
"Does financial liberalization really improve private investment in developing countries?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
717, The World Bank.
- Morisset, Jacques, 1993. "Does financial liberalization really improve private investment in developing countries?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 133-150, February.
- Eaton, Jonathan, 1987.
"Public Debt Guarantees and Private Capital Flight,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 1(3), pages 377-95, May.
- Claessens, Stijn & Naude, David, 1993. "Recent estimates of capital flight," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1186, The World Bank.
- Fatehi, Kamal, 1994. "Capital flight from Latin America as a barometer of political instability," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 187-195, June.
- Michael P. Dooley, 1988. "Capital Flight: A Response to Differences in Financial Risks," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(3), pages 422-436, September.
- Pagano, Marco, 1993. "Financial markets and growth: An overview," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 613-622, April.
- Pastor, Manuel Jr., 1990. "Capital flight from Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Owen, P Dorian, 1981. "Dynamic Models of Portfolio Behavior: A General Integrated Model Incorporating Sequencing Effects [Dynamic Models of Portfolio Behavior: More on Pitfalls in Financial Model Building]," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 231-38, March.
- Green, Christopher & Murinde, Victor, 1993. "The potency of stabilization policy in developing economies: Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 427-462, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:7:p:1349-1368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.