The Effect of Financial Liberalization on Capital Flight in African Economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eaton, Jonathan, 1987.
"Public Debt Guarantees and Private Capital Flight,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 1(3), pages 377-395, May.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1987. "Public Debt Guarantees and Private Capital Flight," NBER Working Papers 2172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Dooley, 1988. "Capital Flight: A Response to Differences in Financial Risks," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(3), pages 422-436, September.
- Owen, P Dorian, 1981. "Dynamic Models of Portfolio Behavior: A General Integrated Model Incorporating Sequencing Effects [Dynamic Models of Portfolio Behavior: More on Pitfalls in Financial Model Building]," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 231-238, March.
- Suhas L Ketkar & Kusum W. Ketkar, 1989. "Determinants Of Capital Flight From Argentina, Brazil, And Mexico," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 7(3), pages 11-29, 07.
- Morisset, Jacques, 1993. "Does financial liberalization really improve private investment in developing countries?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 133-150, February.
- Morisset, Jacques, 1991. "Does financial liberalization really improve private investment in developing countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 717, The World Bank.
- Green, Christopher & Murinde, Victor, 1993. "The potency of stabilization policy in developing economies: Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 427-462, August.
- Claessens, Stijn & Naude, David, 1993. "Recent estimates of capital flight," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1186, The World Bank.
- Pagano, Marco, 1993. "Financial markets and growth: An overview," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 613-622, April.
- Diwan, Ishac, 1989. "Foreign debt, crowding out and capital flight," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 121-136, March.
- Pastor, Manuel Jr., 1990. "Capital flight from Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Fatehi, Kamal, 1994. "Capital flight from Latin America as a barometer of political instability," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 187-195, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)