Allocative efficiency and financial deregulation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1983. "Credit policy, inflation and growth in a financially repressed economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 45-65.
- Pagano, Marco, 1993. "Financial markets and growth: An overview," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 613-622, April.
- Owen, P Dorian, 1981. "Dynamic Models of Portfolio Behavior: A General Integrated Model Incorporating Sequencing Effects [Dynamic Models of Portfolio Behavior: More on Pitfalls in Financial Model Building]," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 231-238, March.
- Cho, Yoon Je, 1988. "The effect of financial liberalization on the efficiency of credit allocation : Some evidence from Korea," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 101-110, July.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1991. "Government, Financial Markets, and Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 3669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morisset, Jacques, 1991.
"Does financial liberalization really improve private investment in developing countries?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
717, The World Bank.
- Morisset, Jacques, 1993. "Does financial liberalization really improve private investment in developing countries?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 133-150, February.
- Dorian Owen, P. & Solis-Fallas, Otto, 1989. "Unorganized money markets and unproductive assets in the new structuralist critique of financial liberalization," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 341-355, October.
- Buffie, Edward F., 1984. "Financial repression, the new structuralists, and stabilization policy in semi-industrialized economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 305-322, April.
- Gupta, K.L. & Lensink, R., 1993. "Informal Credit Markets, deregulation and Private Investment," Papers 559, Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research-.
- Teranishi, Juro, 1994. "Modernization of financial markets: An analysis of informal credit markets in prewar Japan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 315-322, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:5:y:1996:i:1:p:35-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.