Unorganized money markets and unproductive assets in the new structuralist critique of financial liberalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yilmaz Akyüz, 1994. "Libéralisation financière : mythes et réalités," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(139), pages 521-555.
- Mamoon, D., 2004. "Financial sector reforms in Pakistan and a test for McKinnon and Shaw's transmission mechanism : 'Lessons from the last decade'," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19157, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- James B. Ang, 2008.
"A Survey Of Recent Developments In The Literature Of Finance And Growth,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 536-576, July.
- James B. Ang, 2007. "A Survey Of Recent Developments In The Literature Of Finance And Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 03-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Mamoon, Dawood & Nicholas, Howard, 2017. "Financial Liberalisation and Economic Growth: A Preliminary Analysis," MPRA Paper 82976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gupta, Kanhaya L. & Lensink, Robert, 1996. "Allocative efficiency and financial deregulation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 35-49.
- Elsa Assidon, 1996. "L' « approfondissement financier » : épargne et crédit bancaires," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(145), pages 153-171.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:31:y:1989:i:2:p:341-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.