Financial dualism in a cash-in-advance economy
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, Tong Hun & Han, Sil, 1990. "On measuring the relative size of the unregulated to the regulated money market over time," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-65, July.
- Buffie, Edward F., 1984. "Financial repression, the new structuralists, and stabilization policy in semi-industrialized economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 305-322, April.
- Lim, Joseph, 1987. "The new structuralist critique of the monetarist theory of inflation : The case of the Philippines," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 45-61, February.
- Kapur, Basant K., 1992. "Formal and informal financial markets, and the neo-structuralist critique of the financial liberalization strategy in less developed countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 63-77, January.
- van Wijnbergen, S., 1982. "Stagflationary effects of monetary stabilization policies : A quantitative analysis of South Korea," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 133-169, April.
- Timberg, Thomas A & Aiyar, C V, 1984. "Informal Credit Markets in India," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(1), pages 43-59, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:18:y:1996:i:2:p:213-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.