The Liquidity Services of Money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mussa, Michael, 1974. "Tariffs and the Distribution of Income: The Importance of Factor Specificity, Substitutability, and Intensity in the Short and Long Run," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1191-1203, Nov.-Dec..
- Russell S. Boyer, 1977. "Commercial Policy under Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 10(2), pages 218-232, May.
- Lloyd A. Metzler, 1949. "Tariffs, the Terms of Trade, and the Distribution of National Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57, pages 1-1.
- Mussa, Michael, 1974. "A Monetary Approach to Balance-of-Payments Analysis," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 333-351, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minea, Alexandru & Villieu, Patrick, 2009.
"Threshold effects in monetary and fiscal policies in a growth model: Assessing the importance of the financial system,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 304-319, June.
- Alexandru Minea & Patrick Villieu, 2008. "Threshold Effects in Monetary and Fiscal Policies in a Growth Model : Assessing the Importance of the Financial System," Post-Print halshs-00364854, HAL.
- Alexandru Minea & Patrick Villieu, 2009. "Threshold effects in monetary and fiscal policies in a growth model: Assessing the importance of the financial system," Post-Print hal-00387507, HAL.
- Alexandru Minea & Patrick Villieu, 2008. "Threshold Effects in Monetary and Fiscal Policies in a Growth Model : Assessing the Importance of the Financial System," Post-Print halshs-00364855, HAL.
- Alexandru MINEA & Patrick VILLIEU, 2008. "Threshold Effects in Monetary and Fiscal Policies in a Growth Model : Assessing the Importance of the Financial System," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1666, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Brito, Dagobert L & Hartley, Peter R, 1995. "Consumer Rationality and Credit Cards," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(2), pages 400-433, April.
- Stern Liliana V & Stern Michael L., 2008. "Expected Equity Returns and the Demand for Money," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-29, June.
- Ehrhart, Hélène & Minea, Alexandru & Villieu, Patrick, 2014.
"Debt, seigniorage, and the Growth Laffer Curve in developing countries,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 199-210.
- Hélène Ehrhart & Alexandru Minea & Patrick Villieu, 2014. "Debt, seigniorage, and the Growth Laffer Curve in developing countries," Post-Print halshs-01413444, HAL.
- Carl E. Walsh & Peter R. Hartley, 1988. "Financial intermediation, monetary policy, and equilibrium business cycles," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 19-28.
- Max Gillman & Mark N Harris & Michal Kejak, 2007. "The Interaction of Inflation and Financial Development with Endogenous Growth," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 29, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Hodrick, Robert J & Kocherlakota, Narayana R & Lucas, Deborah, 1991.
"The Variability of Velocity in Cash-in-Advance Models,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(2), pages 358-384, April.
- Robert J. Hodrick & Narayana Kocherlakota & Deborah Lucas, 1989. "The Variability of Velocity in Cash-In-Advance Models," NBER Working Papers 2891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ertz, Guy & Portier, Franck, 1998. "Money Injections in a Neoclassical Growth Model," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998018, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Hartley, Peter R., 1996. "Value function approximation in the presence of uncertainty and inequality constraints an application to the demand for credit cards," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 63-92.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:29:y:1988:i:1:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.