Dynamic Models of Portfolio Behavior: A General Integrated Model Incorporating Sequencing Effects [Dynamic Models of Portfolio Behavior: More on Pitfalls in Financial Model Building]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yamey, Basil, 1974. "Monopolistic Price Discrimination and Economic Welfare," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 377-380, October.
- Baumol, William J & Bradford, David F, 1970. "Optimal Departures from Marginal Cost Pricing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 265-283.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gupta, Kanhaya L. & Lensink, Robert, 1997. "Financial repression and fiscal policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 351-373, August.
- Gupta, Kanhaya L. & Lensink, Robert, 1996. "Allocative efficiency and financial deregulation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 35-49.
- Lensink, Robert & Hermes, Niels & Murinde, Victor, 1998. "The Effect of Financial Liberalization on Capital Flight in African Economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1349-1368, July.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Molana, Hassan, 2004. "Can portfolio adjustments explain deviations of consumption from permanent income?: An empirical study of UK data," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 313-331, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:71:y:1981:i:1:p:231-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.