Recent estimates of capital flight
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 2008.
"On the hidden links between financial and trade opening,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 372-386, April.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2003. "On the Hidden Links Between Financial and Trade Opening," NBER Working Papers 9906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pasricha, Gurnain Kaur, 2008. "Imperfect Competition in Financial Markets and Capital Controls: A Model and a Test," MPRA Paper 12125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lisa M. Schineller, 1997. "An econometric model of capital flight from developing countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 579, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bigsten, Arne, 1998. "Can Aid Generate Growth in Africa?," Working Papers in Economics 3, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Islam, Roumeen, 2000. "Should capital flows be regulated? - a look at the issues and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2293, The World Bank.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:14:y:2009:i:4:p:313-330 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Steinkamp, Sven & Westermann, Frank, 2016.
"China's capital flight: Pre- and post-crisis experiences,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 88-112.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2015. "China's Capital Flight: Pre- and Post-Crisis Experiences," CESifo Working Paper Series 5584, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2015. "China's Capital Flight: Pre- and Post-Crisis Experiences," Working Papers 103, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University, revised 16 Dec 2015.
- James K. Boyce & Léonce Ndikumana, 2000.
"Is Africa a Net Creditor? New Estimates of Capital Flight from Severely Indebted Sub-Saharan African Countries, 1970-1996,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2000-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Léonce Ndikumana & James Boyce, 2000. "Is Africa a Net Creditor? New Estimates of Capital Flight from Severely Indebted Sub-Saharan African Countries, 1970-1996," Working Papers wp5, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Lensink, Robert & Hermes, Niels & Murinde, Victor, 2000. "Capital flight and political risk," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 73-92, February.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:162:y:2018:i:c:p:89-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael P. Dooley & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1994.
"Capital flight, external debt, and domestic policies,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 29-37.
- Michael P. Dooley & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1994. "Capital Flight, External Debt and Domestic Policies," NBER Working Papers 4793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anke Hoeffler & Catherine A Pattillo & Paul Collier, 1999. "Flight Capital as a Portfolio Choice," IMF Working Papers 99/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Melike Altinkemer, 1996. "Capital Flows : The Turkish Case," Discussion Papers 9601, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Alexander Bulatov, 2001. "Russian Direct Investment Abroad: History, Motives, Finance, Control and Planning," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 179-194, October.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H., 2007.
"A risk-based rationale for two-way capital flows: Why do capital flights and inward foreign direct investments co-exist?,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 37-59.
- Arnab K. Basu & Nancy H. Chau, 2004. "A Risk-Based Rationale for Two-way Capital Flows: Why Do Capital Flights and Inward Foreign Direct Investments Co-exist?," Working Papers 04, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Lisa M. Schineller, 1997. "A nonlinear econometric analysis of capital flight," International Finance Discussion Papers 594, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Afees A. Salisu & Kazeem Isah, 2017. "A Capital Flight-Growth Nexus in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Role of Macroeconomic Uncertainty," Working Papers 034, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert, 2001.
"Capital flight and the uncertainty of government policies,"
Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 377-381, June.
- Hermes, N. & Lensink, R., 2000. "Capital flight and the uncertainty of government policies," Research Report 00C30, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:rss:jnljee:v3i1p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Powell & Dilip Ratha & Sanket Mohapatra, 2002. "Capital Inflows and Capital Outflows: Measurement, Determinants, Consequences," Business School Working Papers veinticinco, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Goran Vuksic, 2010. "Unrecorded capital flows and accumulation of foreign assets: the case of Croatia," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 34(1), pages 1-23.
- Brada, Josef C. & Kutan, Ali M. & Vukšić, Goran, 2013. "Capital Flight in the Presence of Domestic Borrowing: Evidence from Eastern European Economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 32-46.
- Niels Johannesen & Jukka Pirttilä, 2016. "Capital flight and development: An overview of concepts, methods, and data sources," WIDER Working Paper Series 095, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lensink, Robert & Hermes, Niels & Murinde, Victor, 1998. "The Effect of Financial Liberalization on Capital Flight in African Economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1349-1368, July.
- Nathan Sheets, 1995. "Capital flight from the countries in transition: some theory and empirical evidence," International Finance Discussion Papers 514, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform; Settlement of Investment Disputes; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Financial Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.