The Mexican Peso Crisis: The Foreseeable and the Surprise
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Nora Lustig, "undated". "The Mexican Peso Crisis: The Foreseeable and the Surprise," Discussion Papers 114, Brookings Institution International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christina Bannier, 2003. "The Role of Information Disparity in the 1994/95 Mexican Peso," International Finance 0310001, EconWPA.
- Kamin, Steven B. & Rogers, John H., 1996.
"Monetary policy in the end-game to exchange-rate based stabilizations: the case of Mexico,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 285-307, November.
- Steven B. Kamin & John H. Rogers, 1996. "Monetary policy in the end-game to exchange-rate based stabilizations: the case of Mexico," International Finance Discussion Papers 540, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bengi Kibritcioglu & Bulent Kose & Gamze Ugur, 2001. "A Leading Indicators Approach to the Predictability of Currency," International Finance 0108001, EconWPA, revised 06 Sep 2001.
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista & Cesar Alfredo Olivas Andrade, 2005. "Un Análisis de cointegración con corrección de errores de las Fugas de Capital y la Inestabilidad Política en México , An econometric model of capital flight in Mexico," International Finance 0511004, EconWPA.
- repec:bla:asiapr:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:258-277 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Abberger, 2010. "Was ist ein Staatsbankrott?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 63(07), pages 37-40, April.
More about this item
KeywordsMEXICO; CENTRAL BANKS; CURRENCIES; INTERNATIONAL FINANCE; FINANCIAL MARKET;
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:brooki:114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brookus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.