Should Argentina Adopt The US Dollar?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1998.
"The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1009-1025, July.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," NBER Working Papers 5700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," CEPR Discussion Papers 1473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Gros & Guyvandille, 1995.
"Seigniorage and EMU: The Fiscal Implications of Price Stability and Financial Market Integration,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 175-196, June.
- Gros, Daniel, 1993. "Seigniorage and EMU : The fiscal implications of price stability and financial market integration," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 581-601, November.
- Klein,Martin & Neumann,Manfred, "undated". "Seignorage: What is it and who gets it?," Discussion Paper Serie B 124, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1996. "Operationalizing the Theory of Optimum Currency Areas," CEPR Discussion Papers 1484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Marco Pagano, 1991.
"The Advantage of Tying One's Hands: EMS Discipline and Central Bank Credibility,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 303-330
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Pagano, Marco, 1988. "The advantage of tying one's hands : EMS discipline and Central Bank credibility," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1055-1075, June.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Pagano, Marco, 1986. "The Advantages of Tying One's Hands: EMS Discipline and Central Bank Credibility," CEPR Discussion Papers 135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barro, Robert J., 1982. "Measuring the Fed's revenue from money creation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 327-332.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1982. "Seigniorage and the Case for a National Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(2), pages 295-313, April.
- Herrendorf, Berthold, 1997. " Time Consistent Collection of Optimal Seigniorage: A Unifying Framework," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 1-46, March.
- Auernheimer, Leonardo, 1974. "The Honest Government's Guide to the Revenue from the Creation of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 598-606, May/June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Ghironi & Alessandro Rebucci, 2000.
"Monetary Rules for Emerging Market Economies,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
476, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Aug 2001.
- Alessandro Rebucci, 2004. "Monetary Rules for Emerging Market Economies," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 644, Econometric Society.
- Alessandro Rebucci & Fabio Ghironi, 2002. "Monetary Rules for Emerging Market Economies," IMF Working Papers 02/34, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsCredibility; Dollarization; Risk Premium; Seigniorage;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:2412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.