Active And Passive Seigniorage Revenues: The Case For Turkey 1970-1997
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spaventa, Luigi, 1989. "Seigniorage: Old and new policy issues Introduction," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 557-563, March.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1982. "Seigniorage and the Case for a National Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(2), pages 295-313, April.
- Auernheimer, Leonardo, 1974. "The Honest Government's Guide to the Revenue from the Creation of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 598-606, May/June.
- Marty, Alvin L, 1978. "Inflation, Taxes, and the Public Debt," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(4), pages 437-452, November.
- Barro, Robert J, 1972.
"Inflationary Finance and the Welfare Cost of Inflation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(5), pages 978-1001, Sept.-Oct.
- Barro, Robert J., 1972. "Inflationary Finance and the Welfare Cost of Inflation," Scholarly Articles 3451393, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Brennan, Geoffrey & Buchanan, James, 1981. "Revenue Implications of Money Creation under Leviathan," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 347-351, May.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1987.
"The optimal collection of seigniorage : Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 327-341, September.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1987. "The Optimal Collection of Seigniorage: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marty, Alvin L, 1973. "Growth, Satiety, and the Tax Revenue from Money Creation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(5), pages 1136-1152, Sept.-Oct.
- Nichols, Donald A, 1974. "Some Principles of Inflationary Finance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 423-430, Part I, M.
- Friedman, Milton, 1971. "Government Revenue from Inflation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(4), pages 846-856, July-Aug..
- Michael Bruno & Stanley Fischer, 1990. "Seigniorage, Operating Rules, and the High Inflation Trap," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 353-374.
- Siegel, Jeremy J, 1981. "Inflation, Bank Profits, and Government Seigniorage," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 352-355, May.
- Cukierman, Alex & Edwards, Sebastian & Tabellini, Guido, 1992. "Seigniorage and Political Instability," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 537-555, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSeigniorage; Monetary; Policies; Budget Deficits; Turkey;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2005-04-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2005-04-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-04-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0503010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.