Measuring the Fed's Revenue from Money Creation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E.J. Stevens, 1991. "Is there any rationale for reserve requirements?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 2-17.
- Huang, Chao-Hsi & Lin, Kenneth S., 1993. "Deficits, government expenditures, and tax smoothing in the United States: 1929-1988," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 317-339, June.
- Soldatos, Gerasimos T. & Varelas, Erotokritos, 2014. "The Chicago Tradition and Commercial Bank Seigniorage," MPRA Paper 57721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Myrvin, Anthony, 2000. "Should Argentina Adopt The US Dollar?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2412, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jefferson, Philip N., 1998. "Seigniorage payments for use of the dollar: 1977-1995," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 225-230, February.
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69, March.
- Hattori, Takahiro & Oguro, Kazumasa, 2016. "An endeavor to estimate seigniorage before the end of and immediately after the Pacific War," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0883. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.