Seigniorage and EMU : The fiscal implications of price stability and financial market integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel Gros & Guyvandille, 1995. "Seigniorage and EMU: The Fiscal Implications of Price Stability and Financial Market Integration," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 175-196, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1980. "Disequilibrium growth theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 380-409, December.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1991.
"Why Are Prices Sticky? Preliminary Results from an Interview Study,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 89-96, May.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1991. "Why are Prices Sticky? Preliminary Results from an Interview Study," NBER Working Papers 3646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Russell Cooper & Andrew John, 1988. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-463.
- Picard, Pierre, 1983. "Inflation and growth in a disequilibrium macroeconomic model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 266-295, August.
- Emmanuel M. Drandakis, 1963. "Factor Substitution in the Two-Sector Growth Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 154R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ginsburgh, V & Henin, P Y & Michel, Ph, 1985.
"A Dual Decision Approach to Disequilibrium Growth,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 353-361, September.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Pierre-Yves Henin & Philippe Michel, 1985. "A Dual Decision Approach to Disequilibrium Growth," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/151091, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Pierre-Yves Henin & Philippe Michel, 1987. "A dual decision approach to disequilibrium growth," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/3321, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Barro, Robert J & Grossman, Herschel I, 1971. "A General Disequilibrium Model of Income and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 82-93, March.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Ito, Takatoshi, 1982. "Disequilibrium dynamics with monetarist price expectations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 69-75.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lange, Carsten & Nolte, Florian, 1997. "Geldschöpfungsgewinne in einer Europäischen Währungsunion," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-205, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner & Feist, Holger, 1997.
"Eurowinners and Eurolosers: The distribution of seigniorage wealth in EMU1,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 665-689, December.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Holger Feist, 1997. "Eurowinners and Eurolosers: The Distribution of Seignorage Wealth in EMU," CESifo Working Paper Series 134, CESifo Group Munich.
- H. Groeneveld & A. Visser, 1997. "Seigniorage, electronic money and financial independence of central banks," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(200), pages 69-88.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Myrvin, Anthony, 2000. "Should Argentina Adopt The US Dollar?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2412, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Daniels & David VanHoose, 1998. "Two-Country Models of Monetary and Fiscal Policy: What Have We Learned? What More Can We Learn?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 265-284, July.
- Jørgen Drud Hansen & Roswitha M. King, 2007. "How to Cut the Seigniorage Cake into Fair Shares in an Enlarged EMU," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 999-1010, December.
- Lossani, M. & Natale, P. & Tirelli, P., 2003.
"A nominal income growth target for a conservative ECB? When the policy mix matters,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 685-699, November.
- Marco Lossani & Piergiovanna Natale & Patrizio Tirelli, 2000. "A Nominal Income Growth Target for a Conservative ECB? When the policy mix matters," Working Papers 32, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2000.
- Guldager, Peter, 1997. "Convergence of the EU Member States towards the EMU requirements, 1986 to 1993," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 247-259, May.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2016.
"Negative Rates and Seigniorage: Turning the central bank business model upside down? The special case of the ECB,"
11753, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Gros, Daniel, 2016. "Negative Rates and Seigniorage: Turning the central bank business model upside down? The special case of the ECB," CEPS Papers 11754, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Friedrich Heinemann, 2001.
"After the death of inflation: will fiscal drag survive?,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 22(4), pages 527-546., December.
- Heinemann, Friedrich, 2000. "After the Death of Inflation: Will Fiscal Drag Survive?," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-19, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Francesco Papadia & Gian Ruggiero, 1999. "Central Bank Independence and Budget Constraints for a Stable Euro," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 63-90, February.
- Baltensperger, Ernst & Jordan, Thomas J., 1997. "Seigniorage, banking, and the optimal quantity of money," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 781-796, June.
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69, April.
- Marco Lossani & Piergiovanna Natale & Patrizio Tirelli, 1997. "Do we really need to tame a conservative ECB? When the policy mix matters," Working Papers 18, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 1998.
- H. Groeneveld & A. Visser, 1997. "Seigniorage, electronic money and financial independence of central banks," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(200), pages 69-88.
- Joseph Daniels & David Hoose, 1996. "Reserve requirements, currency substitution, and seigniorage in the transition to European monetary union," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 257-273, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:9:y:1993:i:4:p:581-601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.