Does Monetary Policy Affect Relative Educational Unemployment Rates?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1993.
"Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 821-856, July.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1990. "Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 943, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Caballero, Ricardo J & Hammour, Mohamad L, 1994. "The Cleansing Effect of Recessions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1350-1368, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:26:p:2545-2562 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bredemeier, Christian & Juessen, Falko & Winkler, Roland, 2017.
"Man-cessions, fiscal policy, and the gender composition of employment,"
Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 73-76.
- Bredemeier, Christian & Juessen, Falko & Winkler, Roland, 2015. "Man-cessions, Fiscal Policy, and the Gender Composition of Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 8948, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Bredemeier & Falko Juessen & Roland Winkler, 2015. "Man-cessions, Fiscal Policy, and the Gender Composition of Employment," Working Paper Series in Economics 83, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Jüßen, Falko & Bredemeier, Christian & Winkler, Roland, 2016. "Man-cessions, Fiscal Policy, and the Gender Composition of Employment," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145518, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hotchkiss, Julie L. & Moore, Robert E., 2018. "Some Like It Hot: Assessing Longer-Term Labor Market Benefits from a High-Pressure Economy," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2018-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Christian Bredemeier & Roland Winkler, 2017.
"The employment dynamics of different population groups over the business cycle,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(26), pages 2545-2562, June.
- Winkler, Roland & Bredemeier, Christian, 2016. "The employment dynamics of different population groups over the business cycle," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145687, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:95:y:2005:i:2:p:76-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.