Revisiting Incentive Effects in Workers' Compensation: Do Higher Benefits Really Induce More Claims?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pichler, Stefan & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2016. "Labor Market Effects of US Sick Pay Mandates," IZA Discussion Papers 9867, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Keshar M. Ghimire & Lauren Hersch Nicholas, 2017. "Medical Marijuana Laws and Disability Applications, Receipts, and Terminations," NBER Working Papers 23862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- René Böheim & Thomas Leoni, 2014. "Firms' Sickness Costs and Workers' Sickness Absences," NBER Working Papers 20305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dillender, Marcus, 2015.
"The effect of health insurance on workers’ compensation filing: Evidence from the affordable care act's age-based threshold for dependent coverage,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 204-228.
- Marcus Dillender, "undated". "The effect of health insurance on workers' compensation filing: Evidence from the Affordable Care Act's age-based threshold for dependent coverage," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles md15, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Marcus Dillender, 2015. "The Effect of Health Insurance on Workers' Compensation Filing: Evidence from the Affordable Care Act's Age-Based Threshold for Dependent Coverage," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-232, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Lauren Hersch Nicholas & Keshar M. Ghimire, 2017. "The Impact of State Medical Marijuana Laws on Social Security Disability Insurance and Workers' Compensation Benefit Claiming," Working Papers id:12111, eSocialSciences.
- Hansen, Benjamin & Nguyen, Tuan & Waddell, Glen R., 2017. "Benefit Generosity and Injury Duration: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Regression Kinks," IZA Discussion Papers 10621, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:65:y:2012:i:2:p:286-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.