Opting Out of Workers' Compensation in Texas: A Survey of Large, Multistate Nonsubscribers
In: Regulation vs. Litigation: Perspectives from Economics and Law
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fishback, Price V. & Kantor, Shawn Everett, 1998.
"The Political Economy of Workers' Compensation Benefit Levels, 1910-1930,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 109-139, April.
- Price V. Fishback & Shawn Everett Kantor, 1996. "The Political Economy of Workers' Compensation Benefit Levels, 1910-1930," NBER Historical Working Papers 0095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruser, John W, 1991. "Workers' Compensation and Occupational Injuries and Illnesses," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(4), pages 325-350, October.
- Darius N Lakdawalla & Robert T Reville & Seth A Seabury, 2007. "How Does Health Insurance Affect Workers' Compensation Filing?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(2), pages 286-303, April.
- Leslie I. Boden & John W. Ruser, 2003. "Workers' Compensation "Reforms," Choice of Medical Care Provider, and Reported Workplace Injuries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 923-929, November.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1990.
"Workers' Compensation Insurance and the Duration of Workplace Injuries,"
NBER Working Papers
3253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1990. "Worker's Compensation Insurance and the Duration of Workplace Injuries," Working Papers 641, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 1985. "Workers' Compensation, Wages, and the Risk of Injury," NBER Working Papers 1538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Denis Bolduc & Bernard Fortin & France Labrecque & DPaul Lanoie, 2002. "Workers' Compensation, Moral Hazard and the Composition of Workplace Injuries," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 37(3), pages 623-652.
- Fishback, Price V & Kantor, Shawn Everett, 1998.
"The Adoption of Workers' Compensation in the United States, 1900-1930,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 305-341, October.
- Price V. Fishback & Shawn Everett Kantor, 1996. "The Adoption of Workers' Compensation in the United States 1900-1930," NBER Working Papers 5840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dillender, Marcus, 2015.
"The effect of health insurance on workers’ compensation filing: Evidence from the affordable care act's age-based threshold for dependent coverage,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 204-228.
- Marcus Dillender, "undated". "The effect of health insurance on workers' compensation filing: Evidence from the Affordable Care Act's age-based threshold for dependent coverage," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles md15, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Marcus Dillender, 2015. "The Effect of Health Insurance on Workers' Compensation Filing: Evidence from the Affordable Care Act's Age-Based Threshold for Dependent Coverage," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-232, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11965. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.