Workers' Compensation and Occupational Injuries and Illnesses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georges Dionne, 2012. "The Empirical Measure of Information Problems with Emphasis on Insurance Fraud and Dynamic Data," Cahiers de recherche 1233, CIRPEE.
- Fortin, B. & Lanoie, P., 1998. "Effects of Workers' Compensation : A Survey," Papers 9816, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Tomas Philipson & George Zanjani, 1997. "Consumption vs. Production of Insurance," NBER Working Papers 6225, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1999.
"Changing Inequality in Markets for Workplace Amenities,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(4), pages 1085-1123.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1998. "Changing Inequality in Markets for Workplace Amenities," NBER Working Papers 6515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van der Star, Sanne M. & van den Berg, Bernard, 2011. "Individual responsibility and health-risk behaviour: A contingent valuation study from the ex ante societal perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 300-311, August.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Tobias, Justin L., 2008.
"Estimating demand systems when outcomes are correlated counts,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 282-298, December.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Tobias, Justin, 2008. "Estimating Demand Systems when Outcomes Are Correlated Count," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12934, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dionne, Georges, 1998.
"La mesure empirique des problèmes d’information,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(4), pages 585-606, décembre.
- Dionne, G., 1998. "La mesure empirique des problemes d'information," Papers 9833, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- G. Dionne, 1998. "La mesure empirique des problèmes d'information," THEMA Working Papers 98-33, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Pascale Lengagne & Anissa Afrite, 2015. "Experience Rating, Incidence of Musculoskeletal Disorders and Related Absences.Results from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers DT69, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jul 2015.
- Dhaval Dave & Robert Kaestner, 2009.
"Health insurance and ex ante moral hazard: evidence from Medicare,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 367-390, December.
- Dhaval Dave & Robert Kaestner, 2006. "Health Insurance and Ex Ante Moral Hazard: Evidence from Medicare," NBER Working Papers 12764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krueger, Alan B. & Meyer, Bruce D., 2002. "Labor supply effects of social insurance," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 33, pages 2327-2392 Elsevier.
- Vikström, Johan, 2009. "The effect of employer incentives in social insurance on individual wages," Working Paper Series 2009:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Konstantinos, Pouliakas & Ioannis, Theodossiou, 2010.
"An Inquiry Into the Theory, Causes and Consequences of Monitoring Indicators of Health and Safety At Work,"
20336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "An Inquiry into the Theory, Causes and Consequences of Monitoring Indicators of Health and Safety at Work," IZA Discussion Papers 4734, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "An Inquiry Into The Theory, Causes And Consequences Of Monitoring Indicators Of Health And Safety At Work," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-120, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- de Groot, Nynke & Koning, Pierre, 2016.
"Assessing the effects of disability insurance experience rating. The case of The Netherlands,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 304-317.
- De Groot, Nynke & Koning, Pierre, 2016. "Assessing the Effects of Disability Insurance Experience Rating: The Case of the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 9742, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pascale Lengagne, 2016. "Experience Rating and Work-Related Health and Safety," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 69-97, March.
- Pascale Lengagne, 2015. "Workers Compensation Insurance: Incentive Effects of Experience Rating on Work-related Health and Safety," Working Papers DT64, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jan 2015.
- David Powell & Seth A. Seabury, 2014. "Medical Care Spending and Labor Market Outcomes Evidence from Workers' Compensation Reforms," Working Papers WR-1028-1, RAND Corporation.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Tuomala, Juha, 2013. "Does Experience Rating Reduce Disability Inflow?," IZA Discussion Papers 7344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alison Morantz, 2010. "Opting Out of Workers' Compensation in Texas: A Survey of Large, Multistate Nonsubscribers," NBER Chapters,in: Regulation vs. Litigation: Perspectives from Economics and Law, pages 197-238 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaestner, Robert & Grossman, Michael, 1998. "The effect of drug use on workplace accidents," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 267-294, September.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Million, Andreas & Rotte, Ralph & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1998. "Immigration Labor and Workplace Safety," IZA Discussion Papers 16, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barkume, Anthony J & Ruser, John W, 2001. "Deregulating Property-Casualty Insurance Pricing: The Case of Workers' Compensation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 37-63, April.
- David T. Ellwood, 2001. "The Sputtering Labor Force of the 21st Century. Can Social Policy Help?," NBER Working Papers 8321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dhaval M. Dave & Robert Kaestner & George L. Wehby, 2015.
"Does Medicaid Coverage for Pregnant Women Affect Prenatal Health Behaviors?,"
NBER Working Papers
21049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dave, Dhaval M. & Kaestner, Robert & Wehby, George, 2016. "Does Medicaid Coverage for Pregnant Women Affect Prenatal Health Behaviors?," IZA Discussion Papers 9712, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:9:y:1991:i:4:p:325-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.