The Effect of an Increase in Worker's Compensation Benefits on the Duration and Frequency of Benefit Receipt
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keith Bender & Colin Green & John Heywood, 2012.
"Piece rates and workplace injury: Does survey evidence support Adam Smith?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 569-590, January.
- K A Bender & C Green & J S Heywood, 2010. "Piece Rates and Workplace Injury: Does Survey Evidence Support Adam Smith?," Working Papers 609288, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- McInerney, Melissa, 2010. "Privatizing public services and strategic behavior: The impact of incentives to reduce workers' compensation claim duration," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 777-789, October.
- Puhani, Patrick A. & Sonderhof, Katja, 2010.
"The effects of a sick pay reform on absence and on health-related outcomes,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 285-302, March.
- Patrick Puhani & Katja Sonderhof, 2009. "The Effects of a Sick Pay Reform on Absence and on Health-Related Outcomes," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-34, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Patrick A. Puhani & Katja Sonderhof, 2009. "The Effects of a Sick Pay Reform on Absence and on Health-Related Outcomes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 248, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Puhani, Patrick A. & Sonderhof, Katja, 2009. "The Effects of a Sick Pay Reform on Absence and on Health-Related Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 4607, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dillender, Marcus, 2015.
"The effect of health insurance on workers’ compensation filing: Evidence from the affordable care act's age-based threshold for dependent coverage,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 204-228.
- Marcus Dillender, "undated". "The effect of health insurance on workers' compensation filing: Evidence from the Affordable Care Act's age-based threshold for dependent coverage," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles md15, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Marcus Dillender, 2015. "The Effect of Health Insurance on Workers' Compensation Filing: Evidence from the Affordable Care Act's Age-Based Threshold for Dependent Coverage," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-232, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Kelly D. Edmiston, 2006. "Workers' Compensation and State Employment Growth," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 121-145.
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2013.
"Long-term absenteeism and moral hazard—Evidence from a natural experiment,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 277-292.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2009. "Long-Term Absenteeism and Moral Hazard: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 888, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2009. "Long-Term Absenteeism and Moral Hazard: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 172, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- repec:eee:irlaec:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:58-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Darius N Lakdawalla & Robert T Reville & Seth A Seabury, 2007. "How Does Health Insurance Affect Workers' Compensation Filing?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(2), pages 286-303, April.
- Hyatt Henry R, 2011. "The Labor Supply Consequences of Employment-Limiting Social Insurance Benefits: New Tests for Income Effects," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-31, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:86:y:2004:i:1:p:288-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.