Work Injury Compensation and the Duration of Nonwork Spells
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernell, Stephanie Lazarus & Shinogle, Judith Ann, 2005. "The relationship between HAART use and employment for HIV-positive individuals: an empirical analysis and policy outlook," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 255-264, February.
- Andrén, Daniela, 2001. "Long-Term Absenteeism Due To Sickness: The Swedish Experience, 1986-1991," Working Papers in Economics 47, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- McInerney, Melissa, 2010. "Privatizing public services and strategic behavior: The impact of incentives to reduce workers' compensation claim duration," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 777-789, October.
- Hogelund, Jan & Holm, Anders, 2006.
"Case management interviews and the return to work of disabled employees,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 500-519, May.
- Jan Høgelund & Anders Holm, 2004. "Case Management Interviews and the Return to Work of Disabled Employees," CAM Working Papers 2004-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Andersen, Signe Hald, 2010. "The cost of sickness: On the effect of the duration of sick leave on post-sick leave earnings," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1581-1589, May.
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:18:y:2017:i:9:d:10.1007_s10198-017-0878-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrén, Daniela & Granlund, David, 2010.
""Waiting for the other shoe to drop": waiting for health care and duration of sick leave,"
Umeå Economic Studies
814, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Andrén, Daniela & Granlund, David, 2010. ""Waiting for the other shoe to drop": waiting for health care and duration of sick leave," HUI Working Papers 40, HUI Research.
- Andrén, Daniela & Granlund, David, 2010. ""Waiting for the Other Shoe to Drop": Waiting for Health Care and Duration of Sick Leave," Working Papers 2010:8, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Andrén, Daniela, 2004. "Why Are The Sickness Absences So Long In Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 137, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Meyer, Bruce D & Viscusi, W Kip & Durbin, David L, 1995.
"Workers' Compensation and Injury Duration: Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 322-340, June.
- Bruce D. Meyer & W. Kip Viscusi & David L. Durbin, 1990. "Workers' Compensation and Injury Duration: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," NBER Working Papers 3494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2017. "Social Insurance and Health," IZA Discussion Papers 10918, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fortin, Bernard & Lanoie, Paul, 1998. "Effects of Workers' Compensation: A Survey," Cahiers de recherche 9816, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Butler, Richard J. & Hartwig, Robert P. & Gardner, Harold, 1997. "HMOs, moral hazard and cost shifting in workers' compensation," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 191-206, April.
- Bronchetti, Erin Todd, 2012. "Workers' compensation and consumption smoothing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 495-508.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1990.
"Workers' Compensation Insurance and the Duration of Workplace Injuries,"
NBER Working Papers
3253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1990. "Worker's Compensation Insurance and the Duration of Workplace Injuries," Working Papers 641, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Galizzi, Monica & Boden, Leslie I., 2003. "The return to work of injured workers: evidence from matched unemployment insurance and workers' compensation data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 311-337, June.
- Krueger, Alan B. & Meyer, Bruce D., 2002. "Labor supply effects of social insurance," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 33, pages 2327-2392 Elsevier.
- David Powell & Seth A. Seabury, 2014. "Medical Care Spending and Labor Market Outcomes Evidence from Workers' Compensation Reforms," Working Papers WR-1028-1, RAND Corporation.
- Ángel Martín-Román & Alfonso Moral, 2017.
"A methodological proposal to evaluate the cost of duration moral hazard in workplace accident insurance,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 18(9), pages 1181-1198, December.
- Martín-Román, Angel & Moral, Alfonso, 2015. "A methodological proposal to evaluate the cost of duration moral hazard in workplace accident insurance," MPRA Paper 62020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parsons, Donald O., 1996. "Imperfect 'tagging' in social insurance programs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 183-207, October.
- repec:eee:irlaec:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:58-73 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:95:y:1985:i:379:p:714-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .