Case Management Interviews and the Return to Work of Disabled Employees
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hogelund, Jan & Holm, Anders, 2006. "Case management interviews and the return to work of disabled employees," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 500-519, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, Bruce D & Viscusi, W Kip & Durbin, David L, 1995.
"Workers' Compensation and Injury Duration: Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 322-340, June.
- Bruce D. Meyer & W. Kip Viscusi & David L. Durbin, 1990. "Workers' Compensation and Injury Duration: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," NBER Working Papers 3494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Gerard J. van den Berg, 2004.
"Analyzing the effect of dynamically assigned treatments using duration models, binary treatment models, and panel data models,"
Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 5-20, January.
- Abbring, Jaap H. & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2003. "Analyzing the Effect of Dynamically Assigned Treatments Using Duration Models, Binary Treatment Models, and Panel Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 831, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Currie, Janet & Madrian, Brigitte C., 1999. "Health, health insurance and the labor market," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 50, pages 3309-3416 Elsevier.
- Sattinger, Michael, 1998.
"Statistical Discrimination with Employment Criteria,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(1), pages 205-237, February.
- Michael Sattinger, 1993. "Statistical Discrimination with Employment Criteria," Discussion Papers 93-01, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Johnson, William G & Ondrich, Jan, 1990. "The Duration of Post-injury Absences from Work," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(4), pages 578-586, November.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Butler, J. S. & Kim, Yang Woo, 1995. "The importance of employer accommodation on the job duration of workers with disabilities: A hazard model approach," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 109-130, June.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:2:190-196_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. W. Coats, 1996. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 3-11, Supplemen.
- H. Allan Hunt & Rochelle Virginia Habeck, 1994.
"The Michigan Disability Prevention Study: Research Highlights,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: The Encyclopedia of Education, Second Edition, pages I-114 - I
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- H. Allan Hunt & Rochelle V. Habeck, 1993. "The Michigan Disability Prevention Study: Research Highlights," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 93-18, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Butler, Richard J & Worrall, John D, 1985. "Work Injury Compensation and the Duration of Nonwork Spells," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(379), pages 714-724, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersen, Signe Hald, 2010. "The cost of sickness: On the effect of the duration of sick leave on post-sick leave earnings," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1581-1589, May.
- Pedersen, Morten Saaby & Arendt, Jacob Nielsen, 2014. "Bargaining for health: A case study of a collective agreement-based health program for manual workers," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 123-136.
- Datta Gupta Nabanita & Lau Daniel & Pozzoli Dario, 2016.
"The Impact of Education and Occupation on Temporary and Permanent Work Incapacity,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 577-617, April.
- Nabanita Datta Gupta & Daniel Lau & Dario Pozzoli, 2012. "The Impact of Education and Occupation on Temporary and Permanent Work Incapacity," Economics Working Papers 2012-25, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Lau, Daniel & Pozzoli, Dario, 2012. "The Impact of Education and Occupation on Temporary and Permanent Work Incapacity," IZA Discussion Papers 6963, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Spierdijk, Laura & van Lomwel, Gijsbert & Peppelman, Wilko, 2009. "The determinants of sick leave durations of Dutch self-employed," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1185-1196, December.
- Johansen, Kristina & Andersen, John Sahl & Mikkelsen, Sigurd & Pass, Ole & Raffnsøe, Sverre & Lynge, Elsebeth, 2008. "Controlling sickness absence: A study of changes in the Danish sickness absence legislation since 1973," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 109-118, April.
- Hagen, Tobias, 2016. "Econometric Evaluation of a Placement Coaching Program for Recipients of Disability Insurance Benefits in Switzerland," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145736, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hagen, Tobias, 2016. "Econometric evaluation of a placement coaching program for recipients of disability insurance benefits in Switzerland," Working Paper Series: Business and Law 10, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Business and Law.
More about this item
KeywordsHazard rate model; case management; long-term sickness; work-disability; return to work;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuieca:2004_24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/camkudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.