Erin Todd Bronchetti
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
- Erin Todd Bronchetti & Thomas S. Dee & David B. Huffman & Ellen Magenheim, 2012. "A Nudge Isn’t Always Enough," Issues in Brief ib2012-21, Center for Retirement Research, revised Dec 2012.
- Erin Todd Bronchetti & Thomas S. Dee & David B. Huffman & Ellen Magenheim, 2011. "When a Nudge Isn't Enough: Defaults and Saving Among Low-Income Tax Filers," NBER Working Papers 16887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronchetti, Erin Todd & Huffman, David B. & Magenheim, Ellen, 2015. "Attention, intentions, and follow-through in preventive health behavior: Field experimental evidence on flu vaccination," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 270-291.
- Erin Todd Bronchetti & Melissa P. McInerney, 2015. "What Determines Employer Accommodation of Injured Workers? The Influence of Workersâ€™ Compensation Costs, State Policies, and Case Characteristics," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 68(3), pages 558-583, May.
- Bronchetti, Erin Todd, 2014. "Public insurance expansions and the health of immigrant and native children," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 205-219.
- Bronchetti, Erin Todd, 2012. "Workers' compensation and consumption smoothing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 495-508.
- Erin Todd Bronchetti & Melissa McInerney, 2012. "Revisiting Incentive Effects in Workers' Compensation: Do Higher Benefits Really Induce More Claims?," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 65(2), pages 286-315, April.
- Erin Todd & Dennis Sullivan, 2002.
"Children and Household Income Packages: A Cross-National Analysis,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 359-362, May.
RePEc:ilr:articl:v:65:y:2012:i:2:p:286-315 is not listed on IDEAS
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Erin Bronchetti should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.