The Educational Value of the College Fed Challenge
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Colander & KimMarie McGoldrick, 2009. "The Teagle Foundation Report: The Economics Major as Part of a Liberal Education," Chapters,in: Educating Economists, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georg Strasser & Marketa Halova Wolfe, 2014.
"Learning to Argue with Intermediate Macro Theory: A Semester-Long Team Writing Project,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 191-210, September.
- Marketa Halova Wolfe & Georg H. Strasser, 2013. "Learning to Argue with Intermediate Macro Theory: A Semester-Long Team Writing Project," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 826, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 23 Apr 2014.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic education; undergraduate economics; education environment; experienced based education;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-08-15 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-08-15 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-08-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dlw:wpaper:11-07.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Saul Hoffman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudeus.html .