Report NEP-EDU-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Retzmann & Bernd Remmele & Guenther Seeber & Hans-Carl Joengebloed, 2010. "Educational Standards for Economic Education at All Types of General-education Schools in Germany," Working Papers 1002, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair of Economics and Economic Education.
- Vera Brusentsev & Jeffrey Miller, 2011. "The Educational Value of the College Fed Challenge," Working Papers 11-07, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Colm Harmon, 2011. "Economic Returns to Education: What We Know, What We Don’t Know, and Where We Are Going – Some Brief Pointers," Working Papers 201115, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:ece:dispap:2011_1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fordjour, R. & Badu, E.E. & Adjei, E., 2010. "The Prospects and Challenges of Information Retrieval by University Students: A case study of Post Graduate Students of the University of Ghana, Legon," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96831, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Kirdar, Murat G. & Dayioglu-Tayfur, Meltem & Koc, Ismet, 2011. "The Effect of Compulsory Schooling Laws on Teenage Marriage and Births in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 5887, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lorraine Dearden & Emla Fitzsimons & Gill Wyness, 2011. "The impact of tuition fees and support on university participation in the UK," IFS Working Papers W11/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lorraine Dearden & Emla Fitzsimons & Gill Wyness, 2011. "The Impact of Tuition Fees and Support on University Participation in the UK," CEE Discussion Papers 0126, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Mohamad Fahmi & Achmad maulana & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2011. "Teacher Certification in Indonesia: A Confusion of Means and Ends," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201107, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2011.
- Wallace, Michael T. & Jack, Claire G., 2011. "On‐Farm and Off‐Farm Returns to Education among Farm Operators in Northern Ireland," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108786, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Emanuela Reale & Marco Seeber, 2011. "The transformation of steering and governance in Higher Education: funding and evaluation as policy instruments," CERIS Working Paper 201102, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Christian Rupietta & Simone N. Tuor, 2011. "Educational Spillovers at the Firm Level: Who Benefits from Whom?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0065, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Feb 2015.
- Nelson, A. Gene & Litzenberg, Kerry K., 2011. "Enhancing Learning in the Classroom – One Click @ a Time," 2011 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2011, Banff, Alberta, Canada 107374, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Alessandro Manello, 2011. "Environment and economic efficiency: an analysis of some polluting Italian industries," CERIS Working Paper 201103, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Ahmad, H. Mushtaq & Rehman, Kashif-Ur- & Safwan, Nadeem, 2011. "Factors influencing intention to create new venture among young graduates," MPRA Paper 32679, University Library of Munich, Germany.