Educational Standards for Economic Education at All Types of General-education Schools in Germany
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordseconomic education; educational standards; general-education schools; germany; competences; competence model;
- A21 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Pre-college
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-08-15 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-08-15 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-08-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:duj:wpaper:1002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .