Introduction to the symposium on mathematics and economics: some perspectives from the Mathematical Association of America Curriculum Foundation seminar
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rae Goodman, 2010. "Problem-based learning: merging of economics and mathematics," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 34(4), pages 477-483, October.
- W. Lee Hansen, 2009. "Reinvigorating Liberal Education with an Expected Proficiencies Approach to the Academic Major," Chapters,in: Educating Economists, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Colander & KimMarie McGoldrick, 2009. "The Teagle Foundation Report: The Economics Major as Part of a Liberal Education," Chapters,in: Educating Economists, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roberta Schroder, 2010. "Teaching across disciplines: using collaborative instruction in undergraduate education," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 34(4), pages 484-488, October.
- Sheldon Gordon, 2010. "The state of mathematics education today: what happens in the math classroom," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 34(4), pages 471-476, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics Education; Mathemathics; A20; C00;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jecfin:v:34:y:2010:i:4:p:468-470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.