The Economics Major as Part of a Liberal Education: The Teagle Report
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Colander, David, 2003.
"The Aging of an Economist,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 157-176, June.
- Siegfried, John J, et al, 1991. "The Economics Major: Can and Should We Do Better Than a B Minus?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 20-25, May.
- Krueger, Anne O, et al, 1991. "Report of the Commission on Graduate Education in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 1035-1053, September.
- G. M.P. Swann, 2006. "Putting Econometrics in its Place," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 858.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phillip Saunders, 2011. "A history of economic education," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sam Allgood & William B. Walstad & John J. Siegfried, 2015. "Research on Teaching Economics to Undergraduates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 53(2), pages 285-325, June.
- Melanie Marks & David Lehr, 2014. "What Is an Economics Major? A Multi-State Analysis," Journal for Economic Educators, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center, vol. 14(1), pages 2-16, Fall.
More about this item
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:99:y:2009:i:2:p:611-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.