La enseñanza de los Principios de Economía: propuesta para un enfoque multiparadigmático
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2001. "Institutional Economics: Then and Now," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 173-194, Summer.
- Colander, David, 2003.
"The Aging of an Economist,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 157-176, June.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:2:p:365-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sam Allgood & William B. Walstad, 1999. "What Do College Seniors Know about Economics?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 350-354, May.
- Siegfried, John J & Meszaros, Bonnie T, 1997. "National Voluntary Content Standards for Pre-College Economics Education," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 247-253, May.
- William E. Becker, 1997. "Teaching Economics to Undergraduates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1347-1373, September.
- Peter E. Kennedy, 2000.
"Eight Reasons Why Real versus Nominal Interest Rates Is the Most Important Concept in Macroeconomics Principles Courses,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 81-84, May.
- Kennedy, P., 1998. "Eight Reasons Why Real Versus Nominal Interest Rates is the Most Important Concept in Macroeconomic Principles Courses," Discussion Papers dp98-09, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- John J. Siegfried, 1999. "Trends in Undergraduate Economics Degrees, 1997--98," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 325-328, January.
- Krueger, Anne O, et al, 1991. "Report of the Commission on Graduate Education in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 1035-1053, September.
- John J. Siegfried & Michael K. Salemi, 1999. "The State of Economic Education," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 355-361, May.
- Underwood, Daniel A. & King, Paul G., 1989. "On the ideological foundations of environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 315-334, December.
- David Colander, 2000. "Telling Better Stories in Introductory Macro," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 76-80, May.
- Michael Parkin, 2000. "The Principles of Macroeconomics at the Millennium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 85-89, May.
- Suzanne Konzelmann, 2000. "Economics can be fun: Capturing student interest and motivating academic success," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(2), pages 365-365, May.
More about this item
Keywordsteaching of Economics; principles of economics; general education; multi-paradigmatic approach;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rei:ecoins:v:6:y:2004:i:11:p:39-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paola Rodríguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feextco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.