Eight Reasons Why Real Versus Nominal Interest Rates is the Most Important Concept in Macroeconomic Principles Courses
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Peter E. Kennedy, 2000. "Eight Reasons Why Real versus Nominal Interest Rates Is the Most Important Concept in Macroeconomics Principles Courses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 81-84, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Kennedy, 2000. "Macroeconomic Essentials, 2nd Edition: Understanding Economics in the News," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262611503, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gurbachan Singh, "undated". "Why is 100% Reserve Banking Inefficient?," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 09-07, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Janet T. Knoedler & Daniel A. Underwood, 2004. "La enseñanza de los Principios de Economía: propuesta para un enfoque multiparadigmático," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 6(11), pages 39-72, July-Dece.
- W. Lee Hansen & Michael K. Salemi & John J. Siegfried, 2002. "Use It or Lose It: Teaching Literacy in the Economics Principles Course," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 463-472, May.
- W. Lee Hansen & Michael K. Salemi & John J. Siegfried, 2001. "Creating a Standards-Based Economics Principles Course," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0105, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsINTEREST RATE ; MACROECONOMICS;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- A00 - General Economics and Teaching - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfu:sfudps:dp98-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desfuca.html .