Creating a Standards-Based Economics Principles Course
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1998. "Economic outlook for Alabama varies by region," Regional Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Oct, pages 5-7.
- John B. Taylor, 2000. "Teaching Modern Macroeconomics at the Principles Level," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 90-94, May.
- Peter E. Kennedy, 2000.
"Eight Reasons Why Real versus Nominal Interest Rates Is the Most Important Concept in Macroeconomics Principles Courses,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 81-84, May.
- Kennedy, P., 1998. "Eight Reasons Why Real Versus Nominal Interest Rates is the Most Important Concept in Macroeconomic Principles Courses," Discussion Papers dp98-09, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- John J. Siegfried, 2000. "How Many College Students Are Exposed to Economics?," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 202-204, June.
- Siegfried, John J & Meszaros, Bonnie T, 1997. "National Voluntary Content Standards for Pre-College Economics Education," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 247-253, May.
- Becker, William E & Watts, Michael, 1996. "Chalk and Talk: A National Survey on Teaching Undergraduate Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 448-453, May.
- Michael Parkin, 2000. "The Principles of Macroeconomics at the Millennium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 85-89, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic education; introductory economics; economics curriculum;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:van:wpaper:0105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John P. Conley) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/econ/wparchive/index.html .