How Many College Students Are Exposed to Economics?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott, Loren C & Mitias, Peter M, 1996. "Trends in Rankings of Economics Departments in the U.S.: An Update," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(2), pages 378-400, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John J. Siegfried & Wendy A. Stock, 2007.
"The Undergraduate Origins of PhD Economists,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 461-482.
- John J. Siegfried & Wendy A. Stock, 2006. "The Undergraduate Origins of Ph.D. Economists," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0611, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Steve Cohn, "undated". "00-06 "Telling Other Stories: Heterodox Critiques of Neoclassical Micro Principles Texts."," GDAE Working Papers 00-06, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Geoffrey Schneider, 2011. "The Purpose, Structure and Content of the Principles of Economics Course," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 27 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- W. Lee Hansen & Michael K. Salemi & John J. Siegfried, 2002. "Use It or Lose It: Teaching Literacy in the Economics Principles Course," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 463-472.
- W. Lee Hansen & Michael K. Salemi & John J. Siegfried, 2001. "Creating a Standards-Based Economics Principles Course," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0105, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Robin L. Bartlett, 2011. "Integrating Race, Gender and Class," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Axelsen, Dan & Snarr, Hal W. & Friesner, Dan, 2009. "Teaching consumer theory to business students: an integrative approach," MPRA Paper 37249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:31:y:2000:i:2:p:202-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .