Student Perceptions of the Profession and the Decision to Major in Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||20 Dec 2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: GPO Box 2434, BRISBANE QLD 4001|
Web page: http://www.bus.qut.edu.au/faculty/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philip Lewis & Keith Norris, 1997. "Recent Changes In Economics Enrolments," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 16(1), pages 1-13, 03.
- William E. Becker, 1997. "Teaching Economics to Undergraduates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1347-1373, September.
- Kathryn H. Anderson & John J. Siegfried, 1997. "Gender Differences in Rating the Teaching of EconomicsGender Differences in Rating the Teaching of Economics," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 347-357, Summer.
- Ann L. Owen & Elizabeth J. Jensen, 2000. "Why Are Women Such Reluctant Economists? Evidence from Liberal Arts Colleges," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 466-470, May.
- John J. Siegfried & Michael K. Salemi, 1999. "The State of Economic Education," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 355-361, May.
- James Alvey & Leanne Smith, 1999. "RECENT CHANGES IN ECONOMICS ENROLMENTS: A NOTE COMPARING THE SITUATION IN NEW ZEALAND-super-1," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 18(3), pages 91-95, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qut:dpaper:085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Fletcher)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.