Teaching consumer theory to business students: an integrative approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sam Allgood & William B. Walstad, 1999. "What Do College Seniors Know about Economics?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 350-354, May.
- J. Wilson Mixon, Jr. & Soumaya M. Tohamy, 1999. "The Heckscher-Ohlin Model with variable input coefficients in spreadsheets," Computers in Higher Education Economics Review, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 13(2), pages 4-6.
- Miles Cahill & George Kosicki, 2000. "Exploring Economic Models Using Excel," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 770-792, January.
- Arthur Caplan, 2004. "Seeing is Believing: Simulating Resource-Extraction Problems with GAMS IDE and Microsoft Excel in an Intermediate-Level Natural-Resource Economics Course," Working Papers 2004-10, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- John J. Siegfried, 2000. "How Many College Students Are Exposed to Economics?," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 202-204, June.
- Eric Nævdal, 2003. "Solving Continuous-Time Optimal-Control Problems with a Spreadsheet," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 99-122, January.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Charles A. Holt, 1996. "Classroom Games: Trading in a Pit Market," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 193-203, Winter.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics instruction; utility theory; demand;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .