Tax and subsidy incidence equivalence theories: experimental evidence from competitive markets
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rudolf KERSCHBAMER & Georg KIRCHSTEIGER, 1997.
"Theoretically Robust But Empirically Invalid? An Experimental Investigation into Tax Equivalence,"
Vienna Economics Papers
vie9704, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Rudolf Kerschbamer & Georg Kirchsteiger, 2000. "Theoretically robust but empirically invalid? An experimental investigation into tax equivalence," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 719-734.
- Georg Kirchsteiger & Rudolf Kerschbamer, 2000. "Theoretically robust but empirically invalid: an experimental investigation into tax equivalence," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5903, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Isaac, R. Mark & Plott, Charles R., 1981.
"The opportunity for conspiracy in restraint of trade : An experimental study,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Isaac, R. Mark & Plott, Charles R., . "The Opportunity for Conspiracy in Restraint of Trade: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 255, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1988.
"The Challenge of High Unemployment,"
NBER Working Papers
2489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, Vernon L. & Williams, Arlington W., 1982. "The effects of rent asymmetries in experimental auction markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 99-116, March.
- Noussair, Charles N & Plott, Charles R & Riezman, Raymond G, 1995.
"An Experimental Investigation of the Patterns of International Trade,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 462-91, June.
- Charles N. Noussair & Charles R. Plott & Raymond G. Riezman, 2013. "An Experimental Investigation of the Patterns of International Trade," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 17, pages 299-328 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Noussair, Charles & Plott, Charles & Riezman, Raymond., . "An Experimental Investigation of the Patterns of International Trade," Working Papers 799, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Bradley J. Ruffle, 2003. "Competitive Equilibrium and Classroom Pit Markets," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 123-137, January.
- Borck, Rainald & Engelmann, Dirk & Müller, Wieland & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2000.
"Tax liability side equivalence in experimental posted-offer markets,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
2000,8, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Rainald Borck & Dirk Engelmann & Wieland Müller & Hans-Theo Normann, 2002. "Tax Liability-Side Equivalence in Experimental Posted-Offer Markets," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 672-682, January.
- Charles A. Holt, 1996. "Classroom Games: Trading in a Pit Market," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 193-203, Winter.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:89:y:2005:i:8:p:1519-1542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.