Competitive Equilibrium and Classroom Pit Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruffle, Bradley J., 2005. "Tax and subsidy incidence equivalence theories: experimental evidence from competitive markets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(8), pages 1519-1542, August.
- Liu, Donald J. & Walker, J.D. & Bauer, Theresa A. & Zhao, Meng, 2007.
"Facilitating Classroom Economics Experiments with an Emerging Technology: The Case of Clickers,"
2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN
9873, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Liu, Donald J. & Walker, J.D. & Bauer, Theresa A. & Zhao, Meng, 2008. "Facilitating Classroom Economics Experiments with an Emerging Technology: The Case of Clickers," Staff Papers 44344, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Roland Kirstein & Dieter Schmidtchen, "undated". "Self-interest, Social Wealth, and Competition as a Discovery Procedure," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2004-1-1083, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Kirstein, Roland & Schmidtchen, Dieter, 2003. "Self-interest, Social Wealth, and Competition as a Discovery Procedure : A classroom experiment that makes the "invisible hand" visible," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2003-08, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:34:y:2003:i:2:p:123-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.