The Economics Major: Can and Should We Do Better Than a B Minus?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:5:p:655-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- S.M. Naseem & S.K. Qureshi & Rehana Siddiqui, 1998.
"Conditions of Teaching and Research in Economics: Some Preliminary Findings,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 453-478.
- S. M. NASEEM & Sarfraz K. QURESHI & Rehana SIDDIQUI, 1999. "Conditions of Teaching and Research in Economics some Preliminary Findings," PIDE-Working Papers 1999:176, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- David Colander & KimMarie McGoldrick, 2009. "The Economics Major as Part of a Liberal Education: The Teagle Report," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 611-618, May.
- Geoffrey Schneider, 2011. "The Purpose, Structure and Content of the Principles of Economics Course," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 27 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Barb Bloemhof & John Livernois, 2011. "Making Large Classes Small(er): Assessing the Effectiveness Of a Hybrid Teaching Technology," Working Papers 1111, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- John J. Siegfried, 2011. "The Economics Major in the United States," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 68 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:81:y:1991:i:2:p:20-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.