An Exploration of the Greek Shadow Economy: Can Its Transfer into the Official Economy Provide Economic Relief Amid the Crisis?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donal Mac Géidigh & Friedrich Schneider & Matthias Blum, 2016. "Grey Matters: Charting the Development of the Shadow Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 6234, CESifo.
- Phoebe W. Ishak & Ulrich Fritsche, 2019. "Oil Price Shocks and Protest: Can Shadow Economy Mitigate?," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201901, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Michalis Rousakis & Romanos Priftis, 2017. "Deposit Flight and Capital Controls: A Tale from Greece," Economics Series Working Papers 822, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Rajeev K. Goel & James W. Saunoris & Friedrich Schneider, 2019.
"Growth In The Shadows: Effect Of The Shadow Economy On U.S. Economic Growth Over More Than A Century,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(1), pages 50-67, January.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Saunoris, James W. & Schneider, Friedrich, 2017. "Growth in the Shadows: Effect of the Shadow Economy on U.S. Economic Growth over More Than a Century," IZA Discussion Papers 10705, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Schneider, Friedrich & Khan, Shabeer & Baharom Abdul Hamid & Khan, Abidullah, 2019. "Does the tax undermine the effect of remittances on shadow economy?," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-67, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Aleksandra Fedajev & Milica Arsiæ, 2017. "Drivers of shadow economy in transition countries during the post-crisis period: The results of structural model," Proceedings of FIKUSZ 2017, in: Monika Fodor (ed.),Proceedings of FIKUSZ '17, pages 20-34, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:jeciss:v:50:y:2016:i:1:p:165-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MJEI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.