Private expenditure and the role of private health insurance in Greece: status quo and future trends
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francesca Colombo & Nicole Tapay, 2004. "Private Health Insurance in OECD Countries: The Benefits and Costs for Individuals and Health Systems," OECD Health Working Papers 15, OECD Publishing.
- Liaropoulos, Lycourgos & Siskou, Olga & Kaitelidou, Daphne & Theodorou, Mamas & Katostaras, Theofanis, 2008. "Informal payments in public hospitals in Greece," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 72-81, July.
- Tountas, Yannis & Karnaki, Panagiota & Pavi, Elpida & Souliotis, Kyriakos, 2005. "The "unexpected" growth of the private health sector in Greece," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 167-180, October.
- Siskou, Olga & Kaitelidou, Daphne & Papakonstantinou, Vasiliki & Liaropoulos, Lycourgos, 2008. "Private health expenditure in the Greek health care system: Where truth ends and the myth begins," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 282-293, December.
- Liaropoulos, Lycurgus & Tragakes, Ellie, 1998. "Public/private financing in the Greek health care system: implications for equity," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 153-169, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:10:y:2009:i:4:p:467-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.