Private expenditure and the role of private health insurance in Greece: status quo and future trends
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/medicine/health+informatics/journal/10198/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tountas, Yannis & Karnaki, Panagiota & Pavi, Elpida & Souliotis, Kyriakos, 2005. "The "unexpected" growth of the private health sector in Greece," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 167-180, October.
- Siskou, Olga & Kaitelidou, Daphne & Papakonstantinou, Vasiliki & Liaropoulos, Lycourgos, 2008. "Private health expenditure in the Greek health care system: Where truth ends and the myth begins," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 282-293, December.
- Francesca Colombo & Nicole Tapay, 2004. "Private Health Insurance in OECD Countries: The Benefits and Costs for Individuals and Health Systems," OECD Health Working Papers 15, OECD Publishing.
- Liaropoulos, Lycurgus & Tragakes, Ellie, 1998. "Public/private financing in the Greek health care system: implications for equity," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 153-169, February.
- Liaropoulos, Lycourgos & Siskou, Olga & Kaitelidou, Daphne & Theodorou, Mamas & Katostaras, Theofanis, 2008. "Informal payments in public hospitals in Greece," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 72-81, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:10:y:2009:i:4:p:467-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.