Citations for "Sending Farmers Back to School: The Impact of Farmer Field Schools in Indonesia"
by Gershon Feder & Rinku Murgai & Jaime B. Quizon
- Armas, Enrique Blanco & Osorio, Camilo Gomez & Moreno-Dodson, Blanca & Abriningrum, Dwi Endah, 2012. "Agriculture public spending and growth in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5977, The World Bank.
- Yorobe Jr., J.M. & Rejesus, R.M. & Hammig, M.D., 2011. "Insecticide use impacts of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Farmer Field Schools: Evidence from onion farmers in the Philippines," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(7), pages 580-587, September.
- Davis, K. & Nkonya, E. & Kato, E. & Mekonnen, D.A. & Odendo, M. & Miiro, R. & Nkuba, J., 2012.
"Impact of Farmer Field Schools on Agricultural Productivity and Poverty in East Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 402-413.
- Davis, Kristin & Nkonya, Ephraim & Kato, Edward & Mekonnen, Daniel Ayalew & Odendo, Martins & Miiro, Richard & Nkuba, Jackson, 2010. "Impact of farmer field schools on agricultural productivity and poverty in East Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 992, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Binam, Joachim Nyemeck & Tonye, Jean & wandji, Njankoua & Nyambi, Gwendoline & Akoa, Mireille, 2004. "Factors affecting the technical efficiency among smallholder farmers in the slash and burn agriculture zone of Cameroon," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 531-545, October.
- Yasuyuki Todo & Ryo Takahashi, 2013.
"Impact Of Farmer Field Schools On Agricultural Income And Skills: Evidence From An Aid‐Funded Project In Rural Ethiopia,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 362-381, 04.
- Todo, Yasuyuki & Takahashi, Ryo, 2011. "Impact of Farmer Field Schools on Agricultural Income and Skills: Evidence from an Aid-Funded Project in Rural Ethiopia," Working Papers 30, JICA Research Institute.
- Carlberg, Eric & Kostandini, Genti & Dankyi, Awere, 0. "The Effects of Integrated Pest Management Techniques Farmer Field Schools on Groundnut Productivity: Evidence from Ghana," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, vol. 53.
- Arimoto, Yutaka, 2011.
"Participatory Rural Development in 1930s Japan: The Economic Rehabilitation Movement,"
PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series
14, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yutaka Arimoto, 2012. "PARTICIPATORY RURAL DEVELOPMENT IN 1930s JAPAN: THE ECONOMIC REHABILITATION MOVEMENT," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 50(2), pages 170-192, 06.
- Arimoto, Yutaka, 2011. "Participatory Rural Development in 1930s Japan: The Economic Rehabilitation Movement," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-2, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7879 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tamini, Lota D., 2009. "Agri-Environment Advisory Activities Effects on Best Management Practices Adoption," MPRA Paper 18961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jara-Rojas, Roberto & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Moreira, Victor H. & Diaz, Jose, 2012. "Natural Resource Conservation and Technical Efficiency from Small-scale Farmers in Central Chile," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126227, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006.
"Adoption of Soil Conservation Technologies in El Salvador: A Cross-Section and Over-Time Analysis,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
24418, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Boris Bravo & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006. "Adoption of Soil Conservation Technologies in El Salvador: A cross-Section and Over-Time Analysis," OVE Working Papers 1806, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Kelly, Valerie A., 2005. "Farmers' Demand for Fertilizer in Sub-Saharan Africa," Staff Papers 11612, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Akter, Shaheen & Fu, Xiaolan, 2012. "Impact of Mobile Telephone on the Quality and Speed of Agricultural Extension Services Delivery: Evidence from the Rural India," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126798, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carlberg, Eric & Kostandini, Genti & Dankyi, Awere, 2012. "The Effects of Integrated Pest Management Techniques (IPM) Farmer Field Schools on Groundnut Productivity: Evidence from Ghana," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124876, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rodriguez, Divina Gracia P. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Aragon, Corazono T., 2007. "Impacts of an Agricultural Development Program for Poor Coconut Producers in the Philippines: An Approach Using Panel Data and Propensity Score Matching Techniques," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
- Larsen, Anna Folke & Lilleør, Helene Bie, 2014. "Beyond the Field: The Impact of Farmer Field Schools on Food Security and Poverty Alleviation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 843-859.
- World Bank, 2009. "Niger - Impacts of Sustainable Land Management Programs on Land Management and Poverty in Niger," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3050, The World Bank.
- Muhammad Azeem Khan & Muhammad Iqbal, 2005.
"Sustainable Cotton Production Through Skill Development among Farmers: Evidence from Khairpur District of Sindh, Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 695-716.
- Khan, M. Azeem & Iqbal, Muhammad, 2005. "Sustainable Cotton Production through Skill Development among Farmers: Evidence from Khairpur District of Sindh, Pakistan," MPRA Paper 2540, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- Praneetvatakul, Suwanna & Waibel, Hermann, 2006. "Impact Assessment of Farmer Field School Using A Multi-Period Panel Data Model," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25499, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tamini, Lota D., 2011. "A nonparametric analysis of the impact of agri-environmental advisory activities on best management practice adoption: A case study of Québec," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1363-1374, May.
- Joko Mariyono, 2009. "Technological and Institutional Changes in the Indonesian Rice Sector: From Intensification to Sustainable Revitalization," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture, vol. 6(2), pages 125-144, December.
- Smale, Melinda & Byerlee, Derek & Jayne, Thom S., 2011.
"Maize Revolutions in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
202592, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
- Randall Blair & Kenneth Fortson & Joanne Lee & Anu Rangarajan, 2013. "Should Foreign Aid Fund Agricultural Training? Evidence from Armenia," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 74d16d1a54bd430eb39d64979, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Tripp, Robert & Wijeratne, Mahinda & Piyadasa, V. Hiroshini, 2005. "What should we expect from farmer field schools? A Sri Lanka case study," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1705-1720, October.
- Mancini, Francesca & Termorshuizen, Aad J. & Jiggins, Janice L.S. & van Bruggen, Ariena H.C., 2008. "Increasing the environmental and social sustainability of cotton farming through farmer education in Andhra Pradesh, India," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 16-25, March.
- Anonymous & Hardy, B., 2009. "Planthopphers: new threats to the sustainability of intensive rice production systems in Asia," IRRI Books 164471, International Rice Research Institute (IRRI).
- Renkow, Mitch & Byerlee, Derek, 2010. "The impacts of CGIAR research: A review of recent evidence," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 391-402, October.
- Labarta, Ricardo A. & Swinton, Scott M., 2005. "Do Pesticide Hazards to Human Health and Beneficial Insects Cause or Result from IPM Adoption? Mixed Messages from Farmer Field Schools in Nicaragua," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19305, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mikami, Satoru & Furukawa, Mitsuaki, 2014. "An Empirical Study of the Conditions for Successful Knowledge Transfer in Training Programs," Working Papers 85, JICA Research Institute.
- Francisca Henriquez, 2009. "Microcrédito y su Impacto: Un Acercamiento con Datos Chilenos," OVE Working Papers 0309, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Dalton, Timothy J. & Lilja, Nina K. & Johnson, Nancy L. & Howeler, R., 2005. "Human Capital Accumulation and Productivity Improvements in Asian Cassava Systems: Are Participatory Research Approaches Beneficial?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19250, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yamazaki, Satoshi & Resosudarmo, Budy P., 2006.
"Does Sending Farmers Back to School Have An Impact? A Spatial Econometric Approach,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25427, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Satoshi Yamazaki & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "Does sending farmers back to school have an impact? a spatial econometric approach," Departmental Working Papers 2007-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Egziabher, Kidanemariam G. & Mathijs, Erik & Deckers, Jozef A. & Gebrehiwot, Kindeya & Bauer, Hans & Maertens, Miet, 2013. "The Economic Impact of a New Rural Extension Approach in Northern Ethiopia," Working Papers 146558, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Pedro Cerdán-Infantes & Alessandro Maffioli & Diego Ubfal, 2008. "The Impact of Agricultural Extension Services: The Case of Grape Production in Argentina," OVE Working Papers 0508, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Tambo, Justice A. & Wünscher, Tobias, 2014. "Building farmers’ capacity for innovation generation: what are the determining factors?," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170351, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Jacob Ricker-Gilbert & George W. Norton & Jeffrey Alwang & Monayem Miah & Gershon Feder, 2008. "Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Integrated Pest Management Extension Methods: An Example from Bangladesh," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(2), pages 252-269.
- Ofori-Bah, Adeline & Asafu-Adjaye, John, 2011. "Scope economies and technical efficiency of cocoa agroforesty systems in Ghana," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1508-1518, June.
- Praneetvatakul, Suwanna & Waibel, Hermann, 2006. "The Impact Of Farmer Field Schools On Pesticide Use And Environment In Thailand," 46th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, October 4-6, 2006 14950, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Cramb, Rob A., 2005. "Social capital and soil conservation: evidence from the Philippines," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(2), June.
- World Bank, 2011. "Improving Governance for Scaling up SLM in Mali," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2751, The World Bank.
- Beckmann, Volker & Irawan, Evi & Wesseler, Justus, 2009.
"The Effect of Farm Labor Organization on IPM Adoption. Empirical Evidence from Thailand,"
Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers
55767, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Beckmann, Volker & Irawan, Evi & Wesseler, Justus, 2006. "The Effect of Farm Labor Organization on IPM Adoption: Empirical Evidence from Thailand," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25711, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dalton, Timothy J. & Lilja, Nina K. & Johnson, Nancy & Howeler, Reinhardt, 2011. "Farmer Participatory Research and Soil Conservation in Southeast Asian Cassava Systems," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2176-2186.