PARTICIPATORY RURAL DEVELOPMENT IN 1930s JAPAN: THE ECONOMIC REHABILITATION MOVEMENT
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Arimoto, Yutaka, 2011. "Participatory Rural Development in 1930s Japan: The Economic Rehabilitation Movement," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-2, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Arimoto, Yutaka, 2011. "Participatory Rural Development in 1930s Japan: The Economic Rehabilitation Movement," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 14, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gershon Feder & Rinku Murgai & Jaime B. Quizon, 2004.
"Sending Farmers Back to School: The Impact of Farmer Field Schools in Indonesia,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 45-62.
- Feder, Gershon & Murgai, Rinku & Quizon, Jaime B., 2003. "Sending farmers back to school - the impact of farmer field schools in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3022, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurosaki, Takashi & Khan, Hidayat Ullah, 2014. "Community-Based Development and Aggregate Shocks in Developing Countries: The Experience of an NGO in Pakistan," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 54, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- N55 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Asia including Middle East
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:deveco:v:50:y:2012:i:2:p:170-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.