Does Sending Farmers Back To School Have An Impact? Revisiting The Issue
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gershon Feder & Rinku Murgai & Jaime B. Quizon, 2004.
"Sending Farmers Back to School: The Impact of Farmer Field Schools in Indonesia,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 45-62.
- Feder, Gershon & Murgai, Rinku & Quizon, Jaime B., 2003. "Sending farmers back to school - the impact of farmer field schools in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3022, The World Bank.
- Case, Anne C, 1991. "Spatial Patterns in Household Demand," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 953-965, July.
- repec:oup:revage:v:26:y:2004:i:1:p:45-62. is not listed on IDEAS
- Tripp, Robert & Wijeratne, Mahinda & Piyadasa, V. Hiroshini, 2005. "What should we expect from farmer field schools? A Sri Lanka case study," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1705-1720, October.
- Gershon Feder & Rinku Murgai & Jaime B. Quizon, 2004. "The Acquisition and Diffusion of Knowledge: The Case of Pest Management Training in Farmer Field Schools, Indonesia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 221-243.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quinteiro, S. Lamosa & Marey PÃ©rez, M. F. & Cabaleiro Sobrino, C. & Barrasa Rioja, M., 2013. "Analysis of pesticide application and applicatorâ€™s training level in greenhouse farms in Galicia, Spain," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(2), June.
- Kathleen P. Bell & Timothy J. Dalton, 2007.
"Spatial Economic Analysis in Data-Rich Environments,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 487-501, September.
- Bell, Kathleen P. & Dalton, Timothy J., 2006. "Spatial Economic Analysis in Data-Rich Environments," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25241, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Santi Sanglestsawai & Roderick M. Rejesus & Jose M. Yorobe Jr., 2015.
"Economic impacts of integrated pest management (IPM) farmer field schools (FFS): evidence from onion farmers in the Philippines,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 149-162, March.
- Sanglestsawai, Santi & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Yorobe, Jose M. Jr., 2015. "Economic Impacts of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Farmer Field Schools (FFS): Evidence from Onion Farmers in the Philippines," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212691, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Larsen, Anna Folke & Lilleør, Helene Bie, 2014. "Beyond the Field: The Impact of Farmer Field Schools on Food Security and Poverty Alleviation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 843-859.
- Yorobe Jr., J.M. & Rejesus, R.M. & Hammig, M.D., 2011. "Insecticide use impacts of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Farmer Field Schools: Evidence from onion farmers in the Philippines," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(7), pages 580-587, September.
- Budy Resosudarmo & Satoshi Yamazaki, 2011. "Training and Visit (T&V) Extension vs. Farmer field School: The Indonesian Experience," Departmental Working Papers 2011-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Carlberg, Eric & Kostandini, Genti & Dankyi, Awere, 0. "The Effects of Integrated Pest Management Techniques Farmer Field Schools on Groundnut Productivity: Evidence from Ghana," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 53.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:deveco:v:46:y:2008:i:2:p:135-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.