Training and Visit (T&V) Extension vs. Farmer field School: The Indonesian Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Satoshi YAMAZAKI & Budy P. RESOSUDARMO, 2008. "Does Sending Farmers Back To School Have An Impact? Revisiting The Issue," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 46(2), pages 135-150.
- Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1999. "World food prospects," Food policy reports 9, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Tsyplakov, 2014.
"A mini-dictionary of English econometric terminology III (in Russian),"
Quantile, issue 12, pages 45-51, February.
- Alexander Tsyplakov, 2007. "A mini-dictionary of English econometric terminology I (in Russian)," Quantile, Quantile, issue 3, pages 67-72, September.
- Alexander Tsyplakov, 2008. "A mini-dictionary of English econometric terminology II (in Russian)," Quantile, Quantile, issue 5, pages 41-48, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFood policy; agricultural economics and policy; development policy; public policy;
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2011-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .