Report NEP-AGR-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Budy Resosudarmo & Satoshi Yamazaki, 2011. "Training and Visit (T&V) Extension vs. Farmer field School: The Indonesian Experience," Departmental Working Papers 2011-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Deininger, Klaus & Byerlee, Derek, 2011. "The rise of large farms in land abundant countries : do they have a future ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5588, The World Bank.
- Jana, Sebak Kumar, 2011. "Sustainable Small Scale Irrigation Experiment in the Dry Zones: A Case Study on Happa ( Small Tank) Model in the State of West Bengal, India," MPRA Paper 29553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Onyenweaku, C.E & Nwachukwu, Ifeanyi N. & Opara, T.C., 2010. "Productivity Growth in Food Crop Production in Imo State, Nigeria," MPRA Paper 29538, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 May 2010.
- Xiaoliang Liu & Wei Xu & Martin Odening, 2011. "Can crop yield risk be globally diversified?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-018, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jung, Hanjoon Michael, 2011. "A Simple Model of Dairy Product Supply," MPRA Paper 29653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2011. "Role of Agriculture in Achieving MDG 1 in Asia and the Pacific Region," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-01, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Margarita Genius & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2011. "Informational Cascades and Technology Adoption: Evidence from Greek and German Organic Growers," Working Papers 1102, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 12 Mar 2013.
- Monika Verma & Thomas Hertel & Ernesto Valenzuela, 2011. "Are the Poverty Effects of Trade Policies Invisible?," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-14, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- McDonald, Tia Michelle & Scott W. Fausti & Keating, Ariel Ruth & Li, Jing & Lundgren, Jonathan & Catangui, Mike, 2010. "Insecticide Use and Crop Selection: A South Dakota Case Study," Staff Papers 100002, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Nikola Ziehe & Raina Stoll, 2011.
"The Effect of Customer Loyalty Programs on the Shopping Behavior in Retail : Loyalty Programs versus Loyalty Cards in the German Food Retail
[Die Wirkung von Kundenbindungsmaßnahmen auf das Einkauf," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe17, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Nassul S. Kabunga & Thomas Dubois & Matin Qaim, 2011. "Information Asymmetries and Technology Adoption: The Case of Tissue Culture Bananas in Kenya," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 74, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Güttler, Stefan & Lambrecht, Danica & Fitwi, Biniam S. & Schulz, Carsten & Müller, Rolf A. E., 2011. "Fish in the city," I&I Working Paper 01/2011, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Agricultural Economics, Section Innovation and Information.
- Carmona, Juan & Rosés, Joan R., 2011. "Was land reform necessary? : access to land in Spain, 1860 to 1931," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp11-01, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Paul Cheshire & Christian A. L. Hilber & Ioannis Kaplanis, 2011. "Evaluating the Effects of Planning Policies on the Retail Sector: Or do Town Centre First Policies Deliver the Goods?," SERC Discussion Papers 0066, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- John Gibson & Bonggeun Kim, 2011. "How Reliable are Household Expenditures as a Proxy for Permanent Income? Implications for the Income-Nutrition Relationship," Working Papers in Economics 11/03, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Miguel Quiroga & Mario Villatoro Martin Velasquez & José Pablo Prado Córdova, 2010. "Determinants for community participation in conservation efforts of a endemic species through cultivation: the experience in three rural communities of Guatemala," Working Papers 06-2010, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Steve Gibbons & Susana Mourato & Guilherme Resende, 2011. "The Amenity Value of English Nature: A Hedonic Price Approach," SERC Discussion Papers 0074, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Rode, Sanjay, 2010. "Effects of urbanisation on multiple cropping pattern in coastal districts in India," MPRA Paper 29626, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Nov 2011.
- Lopez-Feldman, Alejandro, 2011. "Poverty and commercialization of non-timber forest products," MPRA Paper 29696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Celine De Quatrebarbes & Luc Savard, 3/16. "Can the removal of VAT Exemptions support the Poor? The Case of Niger," Working Papers halshs-00577148, HAL.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2011. "Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of social assistance in Latin America," MPRA Paper 29639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adeline UGAGLIA (USC 2032 GAIA - INRA SAD/ENITAB) & Bernard DEL’HOMME (USC 2032 GAIA - INRA SAD/ENITAB) & Maryline FILIPPI (USC 2032 GAIA - INRA SAD/ENITAB), 2011. "Overcoming grape growers’ pesticide lock-in," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Nicola Doni & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2011. "Market Equilibrium in the Presence of Green Consumers and Responsible Firms: a Comparative Statics Analysis," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.