Sustainable Small Scale Irrigation Experiment in the Dry Zones: A Case Study on Happa ( Small Tank) Model in the State of West Bengal, India
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malik, R.P.S. & Giordano, Meredith & Sharma, Vivek, 2014. "Examining farm-level perceptions, costs, and benefits of small water harvesting structures in Dewas, Madhya Pradesh," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 204-211.
- Dereje Mengistie & Desale Kidane, 2016. "Assessment of the Impact of Small-Scale Irrigation on Household Livelihood Improvement at Gubalafto District, North Wollo, Ethiopia," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-22, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHappa; small scale irrigation; dry zones;
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-26 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-03-26 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.