Report NEP-ENV-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schenker, Oliver, 2011. "How uncertainty reduces greenhouse gas emissions," MPRA Paper 29591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atkinson, Robert D. & Hackler, Darrene, 2010. "Economic Doctrines and Approaches to Climate Change Policy," MPRA Paper 29718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steve Gibbons & Susana Mourato & Guilherme Resende, 2011. "The Amenity Value of English Nature: A Hedonic Price Approach," SERC Discussion Papers 0074, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Mariana Conte Grand & Vanesa V. D´Elía, 2011. "A reassessment of Argentina´s GHG proposed target," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 444, Universidad del CEMA.
- Adeline UGAGLIA (USC 2032 GAIA - INRA SAD/ENITAB) & Bernard DEL’HOMME (USC 2032 GAIA - INRA SAD/ENITAB) & Maryline FILIPPI (USC 2032 GAIA - INRA SAD/ENITAB), 2011. "Overcoming grape growers’ pesticide lock-in," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Lopez-Feldman, Alejandro, 2011. "Poverty and commercialization of non-timber forest products," MPRA Paper 29696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jana, Sebak Kumar, 2011. "Sustainable Small Scale Irrigation Experiment in the Dry Zones: A Case Study on Happa ( Small Tank) Model in the State of West Bengal, India," MPRA Paper 29553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ene, Corina-Maria & Gheorghiu, Anda & Gheorghiu, Anca, 2011. "A Theoretical Approach for Dynamic Modelling of Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 29215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helanya Fourie & Martin de Wit & Albert van der Merwe, 2011. "The role and value of water in natural capital restoration on the Agulhas Plain," Working Papers 03/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Santiago Moreno-Bromberg & Luca Taschini, 2011. "Pollution permits, Strategic Trading and Dynamic Technology Adoption," Papers 1103.2914, arXiv.org.
- Ibrahim Abada & Vincent Briat & Steve A. Gabriel & Olivier Massol, 2011. "A Generalized Nash-Cournot Model for the North-Western European Natural Gas Markets with a Fuel SubstitutionDemand Function: The GaMMES Model," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-8, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Cropper, Maureen & Hammitt, James K. & Robinson, Lisa A., 2011. "Valuing Mortality Risk Reductions: Progress and Challenges," Discussion Papers dp-11-10, Resources For the Future.
- Miguel Quiroga & Mario Villatoro Martin Velasquez & José Pablo Prado Córdova, 2010. "Determinants for community participation in conservation efforts of a endemic species through cultivation: the experience in three rural communities of Guatemala," Working Papers 06-2010, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Mark D., Partridge & M. Rose, Olfert, 2010. "The Winner's Choice: Sustainable Economic Strategies for Successful 21st Century Regions," MPRA Paper 29646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicola Doni & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2011. "Market Equilibrium in the Presence of Green Consumers and Responsible Firms: a Comparative Statics Analysis," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.