Sebak Kumar Jana
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jana, Sebak Kumar, 2011. "Sustainable Small Scale Irrigation Experiment in the Dry Zones: A Case Study on Happa ( Small Tank) Model in the State of West Bengal, India," MPRA Paper 29553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jana, Sebak Kumar & Lise, Wietze & Ahmed, Mamtajuddin, 2014. "Factors affecting participation in joint forest management in the West Bengal state of India," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 317-332.
- Anamitra Paul, Sebak Kumar Jana, 2014. "Economics of Conch Shell Industry – A Study in West Bengal," Journal of Studies in Dynamics and Change (JSDC), ISSN: 2348-7038, JSDC Lokkatha Debate on Development, vol. 1(6), pages 254-267, October.
- Jana, Sebak Kumar & Palanisami, K. & Das, Amit, 2012. "A Study on Tank Irrigation Productivity in the Dry Zones of West Bengal," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 67(2).
- Roy, Joyashree & Jana, Sebak, 1998. "Solar lanterns for rural households," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 67-68.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jana, Sebak Kumar, 2011.
"Sustainable Small Scale Irrigation Experiment in the Dry Zones: A Case Study on Happa ( Small Tank) Model in the State of West Bengal, India,"
29553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malik, R.P.S. & Giordano, Meredith & Sharma, Vivek, 2014. "Examining farm-level perceptions, costs, and benefits of small water harvesting structures in Dewas, Madhya Pradesh," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 204-211.
- Dereje Mengistie & Desale Kidane, 2016. "Assessment of the Impact of Small-Scale Irrigation on Household Livelihood Improvement at Gubalafto District, North Wollo, Ethiopia," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-22, June.
- Roy, Joyashree & Jana, Sebak, 1998.
"Solar lanterns for rural households,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 67-68.
- Roy, Joyashree, 2000. "The rebound effect: some empirical evidence from India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 433-438, June.
- Chaurey, Akanksha & Kandpal, Tara Chandra, 2010. "Assessment and evaluation of PV based decentralized rural electrification: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2266-2278, October.
- Chaurey, A. & Kandpal, T.C., 2009. "Solar lanterns for domestic lighting in India: Viability of central charging station model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4910-4918, November.
- Bond, M. & Aye, Lu & Fuller, R.J., 2010. "Solar lanterns or solar home lighting systems – Community preferences in East Timor," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1076-1082.
- Chakrabarti, Snigdha & Chakrabarti, Subhendu, 2002. "Rural electrification programme with solar energy in remote region-a case study in an island," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 33-42, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sebak Kumar Jana should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.