Peat Land Oil Palm Farmers’ Direct and Indirect Benefits from Good Agriculture Practices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elske van de Fliert & Ann Braun, 2002. "Conceptualizing integrative, farmer participatory research for sustainable agriculture: From opportunities to impact," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 19(1), pages 25-38, March.
- Sophia Christakopoulou & Jon Dawson & Aikaterini Gari, 2001. "The Community Well-Being Questionnaire: Theoretical Context and Initial Assessment of Its Reliability and Validity," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 319-349, December.
- de Almeida, Arlete Silva & Vieira, Ima Célia Guimarães & Ferraz, Silvio F.B., 2020. "Long-term assessment of oil palm expansion and landscape change in the eastern Brazilian Amazon," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C).
- Hugh Waddington & Birte Snilstveit & Jorge Hombrados & Martina Vojtkova & Daniel Phillips & Philip Davies & Howard White, 2014. "Farmer Field Schools for Improving Farming Practices and Farmer Outcomes: A Systematic Review," Campbell Systematic Reviews, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 10(1), pages -335.
- Norhana Abdul Majid & Zaimah Ramli & Sarmila Md Sum & Abd Hair Awang, 2021. "Sustainable Palm Oil Certification Scheme Frameworks and Impacts: A Systematic Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-10, March.
- Satoshi YAMAZAKI & Budy P. RESOSUDARMO, 2008. "Does Sending Farmers Back To School Have An Impact? Revisiting The Issue," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 46(2), pages 135-150, June.
- Yixin Nong & Changbin Yin & Xiaoyan Yi & Jing Ren & Hsiaoping Chien, 2020. "Farmers’ Adoption Preferences for Sustainable Agriculture Practices in Northwest China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(15), pages 1-13, August.
- Purnomo, Herry & Okarda, Beni & Dermawan, Ahmad & Ilham, Qori Pebrial & Pacheco, Pablo & Nurfatriani, Fitri & Suhendang, Endang, 2020. "Reconciling oil palm economic development and environmental conservation in Indonesia: A value chain dynamic approach," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C).
- Alexandre Gori-Maia, 2013. "Relative Income, Inequality and Subjective Wellbeing: Evidence for Brazil," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 1193-1204, September.
- Yang, Kiseol & Jolly, Laura D., 2009. "The effects of consumer perceived value and subjective norm on mobile data service adoption between American and Korean consumers," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 502-508.
- William Groot & Robert Field & Michael Brady & Orbita Roswintiarti & Maznorizan Mohamad, 2007. "Development of the Indonesian and Malaysian Fire Danger Rating Systems," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 165-180, January.
- Akhter Ali & Muhammad Sharif, 2012. "Impact of farmer field schools on adoption of integrated pest management practices among cotton farmers in Pakistan," Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 498-513.
- Gershon Feder & Rinku Murgai & Jaime B. Quizon, 2004. "The Acquisition and Diffusion of Knowledge: The Case of Pest Management Training in Farmer Field Schools, Indonesia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 221-243, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bjorn Van Campenhout & David J. Spielman & Els Lecoutere, 2021. "Information and Communication Technologies to Provide Agricultural Advice to Smallholder Farmers: Experimental Evidence from Uganda," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 103(1), pages 317-337, January.
- Iskandar Zainuddin Rela & Muhammad Zamrun Firihu & Abd Hair Awang & Marsuki Iswandi & Jalaluddin Abdul Malek & Anas Nikoyan & La Nalefo & Hartina Batoa & Salahuddin Salahuddin, 2021. "Formation of Farming Community Resilience Models for Sustainable Agricultural Development at the Mining Neighborhood in Southeast Sulawesi Indonesia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-17, January.
- Kathleen P. Bell & Timothy J. Dalton, 2007.
"Spatial Economic Analysis in Data‐Rich Environments,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 487-501, September.
- Bell, Kathleen P. & Dalton, Timothy J., 2006. "Spatial Economic Analysis in Data-Rich Environments," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25241, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gregory C. Luther & Joko Mariyono & Raden M. Purnagunawan & Ben Satriatna & Martin Siyaranamual, 2018. "Impacts of farmer field schools on productivity of vegetable farming in Indonesia," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(2), pages 71-82, May.
- Yorobe Jr., J.M. & Rejesus, R.M. & Hammig, M.D., 2011. "Insecticide use impacts of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Farmer Field Schools: Evidence from onion farmers in the Philippines," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(7), pages 580-587, September.
- Shannon Doocy & Jillian Emerson & Elizabeth Colantouni & Johnathan Strong & Kimberly Amundson Mansen & Laura E. Caulfield & Rolf Klemm & Laura Brye & Sonya Funna & Jean-Pierre Nzanzu & Espoir Musa & J, 2018. "Improving household food security in eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo: a comparative analysis of four interventions," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 10(3), pages 649-660, June.
- Quinteiro, S. Lamosa & Marey Pérez, M. F. & Cabaleiro Sobrino, C. & Barrasa Rioja, M., 2013. "Analysis of pesticide application and applicator’s training level in greenhouse farms in Galicia, Spain," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(2), pages 1-9.
- Henk Berg & Suzanne Phillips & Marcel Dicke & Marjon Fredrix, 2020. "Impacts of farmer field schools in the human, social, natural and financial domain: a qualitative review," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 12(6), pages 1443-1459, December.
- Arshad, Fatimah Mohamed & Bala, B.K. & Alias, E.F. & Abdulla, Ibragimov, 2015. "Modelling boom and bust of cocoa production systems in Malaysia," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 309, pages 22-32.
- Jinyang Cai & Fengxiang Ding & Yu Hong & Ruifa Hu, 2021. "An Impact Analysis of Farmer Field Schools on Hog Productivity: Evidence from China," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-14, October.
- Alain de Janvry & Elisabeth Sadoulet, 2019. "Transforming developing country agriculture: Removing adoption constraints and promoting inclusive value chain development," Working Papers hal-02287668, HAL.
- Doris Läpple & Thia Hennessy & Carol Newman, 2013. "Quantifying the Economic Return to Participatory Extension Programmes in Ireland: an Endogenous Switching Regression Analysis," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 467-482, June.
- Denise Hörner & Adrien Bouguen & Markus Frölich & Meike Wollni, 2019. "The Effects of Decentralized and Video-based Extension on the Adoption of Integrated Soil Fertility Management – Experimental Evidence from Ethiopia," NBER Working Papers 26052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Syed Ali Raza & Muhammad Shahbaz & Sudharshan Reddy Paramati, 2017. "Dynamics of Military Expenditure and Income Inequality in Pakistan," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 1035-1055, April.
- Jo Swinnen & Rob Kuijpers, 2016.
"Value chain innovations for technology transfer in developing and emerging economies: concept, typology and policy implications,"
Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven
539178, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Johan Swinnen & Rob Kuijpers, 2016. "Value Chain Innovations for Technology Transfer in Developing and Emerging Economies: Concept, Typology and Policy Implications," LICOS Discussion Papers 37616, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Jo Swinnen & Rob Kuijpers, 2016. "Value chain innovations for technology transfer in developing and emerging economies: concept, typology and policy implications," Working Papers of LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 539178, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Johan Swinnen, 2016. "Value Chain Innovations for Technology Transfer in Developing and Emerging Economies: Concept, Typology and Policy Implications," Working Papers id:10694, eSocialSciences.
- M. Sirgy & Robin Widgery & Dong-Jin Lee & Grace Yu, 2010. "Developing a Measure of Community Well-Being Based on Perceptions of Impact in Various Life Domains," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 295-311, April.
- Andreas Neef & Dieter Neubert, 2011. "Stakeholder participation in agricultural research projects: a conceptual framework for reflection and decision-making," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 28(2), pages 179-194, June.
- Bangwool Han & Minho Kim, 2019. "Hofstede’s Collectivistic Values and Sustainable Growth of Online Group Buying," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-15, February.
- Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees, 2008. "Institutionalizing end-user demand steering in agricultural R&D: Farmer levy funding of R&D in The Netherlands," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 460-472, April.
- Mancini, Francesca & Termorshuizen, Aad J. & Jiggins, Janice L.S. & van Bruggen, Ariena H.C., 2008. "Increasing the environmental and social sustainability of cotton farming through farmer education in Andhra Pradesh, India," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 16-25, March.
More about this item
Keywordsfarm performance; economic well-being; environmental sustainability; good agriculture practice; sustainable development;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:13:y:2021:i:14:p:7843-:d:593781. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.