Does Sending Farmers Back to School Have An Impact? A Spatial Econometric Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Satoshi Yamazaki & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "Does sending farmers back to school have an impact? a spatial econometric approach," Departmental Working Papers 2007-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gershon Feder & Rinku Murgai & Jaime B. Quizon, 2004.
"Sending Farmers Back to School: The Impact of Farmer Field Schools in Indonesia,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 45-62.
- Feder, Gershon & Murgai, Rinku & Quizon, Jaime B., 2003. "Sending farmers back to school - the impact of farmer field schools in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3022, The World Bank.
- Godtland, Erin M & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & De Janvry, Alain & Murgai, Rinku & Ortiz, Oscar, 2004.
"The Impact of Farmer Field Schools on Knowledge and Productivity: A Study of Potato Farmers in the Peruvian Andes,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 63-92, October.
- Godtland, Erin & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & de Janvry, Alain & Murgai, Rinku & Ortiz, Oscar, 2003. "The Impact of Farmer-Field-Schools on Knowledge and Productivity: A Study of Potato Farmers in the Peruvian Andes," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8hp835xx, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Case, Anne C, 1991. "Spatial Patterns in Household Demand," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 953-965, July.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 27(3), November.
- Tripp, Robert & Wijeratne, Mahinda & Piyadasa, V. Hiroshini, 2005. "What should we expect from farmer field schools? A Sri Lanka case study," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1705-1720, October.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood : Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 247-267, November.
- Praneetvatakul, Suwanna & Waibel, Hermann, 2006. "Impact Assessment of Farmer Field School Using A Multi-Period Panel Data Model," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25499, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gershon Feder & Rinku Murgai & Jaime B. Quizon, 2004. "The Acquisition and Diffusion of Knowledge: The Case of Pest Management Training in Farmer Field Schools, Indonesia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 221-243.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dalton, Timothy J. & Lilja, Nina K. & Johnson, Nancy & Howeler, Reinhardt, 2011. "Farmer Participatory Research and Soil Conservation in Southeast Asian Cassava Systems," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2176-2186.
- Davis, K. & Nkonya, E. & Kato, E. & Mekonnen, D.A. & Odendo, M. & Miiro, R. & Nkuba, J., 2012.
"Impact of Farmer Field Schools on Agricultural Productivity and Poverty in East Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 402-413.
- Davis, Kristin & Nkonya, Ephraim & Kato, Edward & Mekonnen, Daniel Ayalew & Odendo, Martins & Miiro, Richard & Nkuba, Jackson, 2010. "Impact of farmer field schools on agricultural productivity and poverty in East Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 992, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- ERREYGERS, Guido & FEREDE, Tadele, 2009. "The end of subsistence farming: Growth dynamics and investments in human and environmental capital in rural Ethiopia," Working Papers 2009008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural economics; spatial econometrics; economic development; Labor and Human Capital; Q12; C59; O13;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- C59 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Other
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.