Does Sending Farmers Back to School Have An Impact? A Spatial Econometric Approach
Replaced with revised version of paper 02/08/07.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.iaae-agecon.org/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gershon Feder & Rinku Murgai & Jaime B. Quizon, 2004.
"Sending Farmers Back to School: The Impact of Farmer Field Schools in Indonesia,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 45-62.
- Feder, Gershon & Murgai, Rinku & Quizon, Jaime B., 2003. "Sending farmers back to school - the impact of farmer field schools in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3022, The World Bank.
- Case, Anne C, 1991. "Spatial Patterns in Household Demand," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 953-65, July.
- Tripp, Robert & Wijeratne, Mahinda & Piyadasa, V. Hiroshini, 2005. "What should we expect from farmer field schools? A Sri Lanka case study," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1705-1720, October.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood : Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 247-267, November.
- Gershon Feder & Rinku Murgai & Jaime B. Quizon, 2004. "The Acquisition and Diffusion of Knowledge: The Case of Pest Management Training in Farmer Field Schools, Indonesia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 221-243.
- Godtland, Erin & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & de Janvry, Alain & Murgai, Rinku & Ortiz, Oscar, 2003.
"The Impact of Farmer-Field-Schools on Knowledge and Productivity: A Study of Potato Farmers in the Peruvian Andes,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt8hp835xx, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Godtland, Erin M & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & De Janvry, Alain & Murgai, Rinku & Ortiz, Oscar, 2004. "The Impact of Farmer Field Schools on Knowledge and Productivity: A Study of Potato Farmers in the Peruvian Andes," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 63-92, October.
- Godtland, Erin & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & de Janvry, Alain & Murgai, Rinku & Ortiz, Oscar, 2003. "The impact of farmer-field-schools on knowledge and productivity : a study of potato farmers in the Peruvian Andes," CUDARE Working Paper Series 963, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 27(3), November.
- Praneetvatakul, Suwanna & Waibel, Hermann, 2006. "Impact Assessment of Farmer Field School Using A Multi-Period Panel Data Model," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25499, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.