Citations for "Bootstrap testing for the null of no cointegration in a threshold vector error correction model"
by Seo, Myunghwan
- Anna Sznajderska, 2012. "On the empirical evidence of asymmetry effects in the interest rate pass-through in Poland," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 114, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Enders, Walter & Im, Kyung So & Lee, Junsoo & Strazicich, Mark C., 2010. "IV threshold cointegration tests and the Taylor rule," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1463-1472, November.
- Daiki Maki, 2013. "Detecting cointegration relationships under nonlinear models: Monte Carlo analysis and some applications," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 605-625, August.
- Götz, Linde & Qiu, Feng & Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Glauben, Thomas, 2013. "Export Restrictions and Multiple Spatial Price Equilibria: Export Quotas for Wheat in Ukraine," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156135, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Araujo-Enciso, Sergio Rene, 2012. "Testing for linear and threshold cointegration under the spatial equilibrium condition," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122545, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yang, Zheng & Tian, Zheng & Yuan, Zixia, 2008. "Small sample improvements in the threshold cointegration test using residual-based moving block bootstrap," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 78(4), pages 507-513.
- Huang, Bwo-Nung & Yang, C.W. & Hwang, M.J., 2009. "The dynamics of a nonlinear relationship between crude oil spot and futures prices: A multivariate threshold regression approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 91-98, January.
- Chevallier, Julien, 2011.
"Evaluating the carbon-macroeconomy relationship: Evidence from threshold vector error-correction and Markov-switching VAR models,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/6970, Paris Dauphine University.
- Chevallier, Julien, 2011. "Evaluating the carbon-macroeconomy relationship: Evidence from threshold vector error-correction and Markov-switching VAR models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2634-2656.
- Jing Li & Junsoo Lee, 2009.
"ADL tests for threshold cointegration,"
SDSU Working Papers in Progress
22009, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Phiri, Andrew & Nyoni, Botha, 2014. "The electricity-growth nexus in South Africa: Evidence from asymmetric co-integration and co-feature analysis," MPRA Paper 56145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gotz, Linde & Qiu, Feng & Glauben, Thomas, 2012. "The Law of One Price under State-Dependent Policy Intervention: An Application to the Ukrainian Wheat Market," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124904, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mengel, Carolin & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2014. "Proximity and price co-movement in West African rice markets," Discussion Papers 170989, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Ankamah-Yeboah, Isaac, 2012. "Spatial Price Transmission in the Regional Maize Markets in Ghana," MPRA Paper 49720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gotz, Linde & Qiu, Feng & Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Glauben, Thomas, 2012. "Export Restrictions And Multiple Spatial Price Equilibria When International Prices Spike: Export Quotas For Wheat In Ukraine," 2012: New Rules of Trade?, December 2012, San Diego, California 143179, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Jiang, Chun & Li, Xiao-Lin & Chang, Hsu-Ling & Su, Chi-Wei, 2013. "Uncovered interest parity and risk premium convergence in Central and Eastern European countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 204-208.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:46:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kirstin Hubrich & Timo Teräsvirta, 2013. "Thresholds and Smooth Transitions in Vector Autoregressive Models," CREATES Research Papers 2013-18, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Kristensen, Dennis & Rahbek, Anders, 2010. "Likelihood-based inference for cointegration with nonlinear error-correction," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 78-94, September.
- Andrew Phiri & Peter Lusanga, 2011. "Can asymmetries account for the empirical failure of the Fisher effect in South Africa?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 1968-1979.
- Nolte, Stephan & Natanelov, Valeri & Buysse, Jeroen & van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2012. "Price Transmission in the German Sugar Market," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124351, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Jaya Krishnakumar & David Neto, 2009. "Estimation and Testing for the Cointegration Rank in a Threshold Cointegrated System," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2009.01, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Palm, Franz C. & Smeekes, Stephan & Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 2010.
"A Sieve Bootstrap Test For Cointegration In A Conditional Error Correction Model,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 647-681, June.
- Palm Franz C. & Smeekes Stephan & Urbain Jean-Pierre, 2007. "A Sieve Bootstrap Test for Cointegration in a Conditional Error Correction Model," Research Memorandum 054, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe, 2007.
"Disentangling non-linearities in the long- and short-run price relationships: An application to the U.S. hog/Pork supply chain,"
7743, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jan 2008.
- Jean-Philippe Gervais, 2011. "Disentangling nonlinearities in the long- and short-run price relationships: an application to the US hog/pork supply chain," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(12), pages 1497-1510.
- Natanelov, Valeri & Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2011. "Is There Co-Movement of Agricultural Commodities Futures Prices and Crude Oil?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114626, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Holt, Matthew T. & Balagtas, Joseph V., 2009.
"Estimating Structural Change with Smooth Transition Regressions: an Application to Meat Demand,"
15331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew T. Holt & Joseph V. Balagtas, 2009. "Estimating Structural Change with Smooth Transition Regressions: An Application to Meat Demand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1424-1431.
- Peter Sephton & Janelle Mann, 2013. "Threshold Cointegration: Model Selection with an Application," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 56(2), pages 54-77.
- Nasreldin, Osama Ahmed & Devesa, Teresa Serra, 2014. "Price volatility of food staples. The case of millet in Niger," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182728, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Su, Chi-Wei & Chang, Hsu-Ling & Chang, Tsangyao & Yin, Kedong, 2014. "Monetary convergence in East Asian countries relative to China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 228-237.
- Jaya Krishnakumar & David Neto, 2009. "Testing Uncovered Interest Rate Parity and Term Structure using Three-Regime Threshold Unit Root VECM," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2009.06, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Peri, Massimo & Baldi, Lucia, 2010. "Vegetable oil market and biofuel policy: An asymmetric cointegration approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 687-693, May.
- Araujo-Enciso, Sergio Rene, 2011. "The Takayama and Judge Price and Allocation Model and its Application in Non-linear Techniques for Spatial Market Integration," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114225, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sergio Da Silva & Mauricio Nunes, 2008. "Explosive and periodically collapsing bubbles in emerging stockmarkets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(46), pages 1-18.
- Woo, Kai-Yin & Lee, Shu-Kam & Chan, Alan, 2014. "Non-linear adjustments to intranational PPP," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 360-371.
- Mohammad Mirbagherijam, 2014. "Thresholds Effect of Money Growth on Inflation in Iran," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(9), pages 319-329, September.
- Natanelov, Valeri & Alam, Mohammad J. & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2011. "Is there co-movement of agricultural commodities futures prices and crude oil?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 4971-4984, September.
- Shin, Dong Wan & Hwang, Eunju, 2013. "Stationary bootstrapping for cointegrating regressions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 474-480.
- Maki, Daiki, 2010. "An alternative procedure to test for cointegration in STAR models," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 80(5), pages 999-1006.