Vertical Price Transmission in the Egyptian Tomato Sector After the Arab Spring
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Genest, Christian & Rémillard, Bruno & Beaudoin, David, 2009. "Goodness-of-fit tests for copulas: A review and a power study," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 199-213, April.
- Serra, Teresa & Gil, José M., 2012.
"Biodiesel as a motor fuel price stabilization mechanism,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 689-698.
- Serra, Teresa & Gil, Jose Maria, 2012. "Biodiesel as a motor fuel price stabilization mechanism," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126056, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Awudu Abdulai, 2002. "Using threshold cointegration to estimate asymmetric price transmission in the Swiss pork market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 679-687.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Nicholas E. Piggott, 2001.
"Spatial Market Integration in the Presence of Threshold Effects,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 302-317.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 1999. "Spatial Market Integration In The Presence Of Threshold Effects," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21489, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Patton, Andrew J., 2012. "A review of copula models for economic time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 4-18.
- Pavel Vavra & Barry K. Goodwin, 2005. "Analysis of Price Transmission Along the Food Chain," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 3, OECD Publishing.
- James P. Houck, 1977. "An Approach to Specifying and Estimating Nonreversible Functions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(3), pages 570-572.
- Teresa Serra & Barry Goodwin, 2003.
"Price transmission and asymmetric adjustment in the Spanish dairy sector,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(18), pages 1889-1899.
- Serra, Teresa & Goodwin, Barry K., 2002. "Price Transmission And Asymmetric Adjustment In The Spanish Dairy Sector," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19622, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jean-Philippe Gervais, 2011.
"Disentangling nonlinearities in the long- and short-run price relationships: an application to the US hog/pork supply chain,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(12), pages 1497-1510.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe, 2007. "Disentangling non-linearities in the long- and short-run price relationships: An application to the U.S. hog/Pork supply chain," MPRA Paper 7743, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jan 2008.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Holt, Matthew T. & Onel, Gulcan & Prestemon, Jeffrey P., 2011. "Copula-Based Nonlinear Models of Spatial Market Linkages," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103715, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Patton, Andrew, 2013. "Copula Methods for Forecasting Multivariate Time Series," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Seo, Myunghwan, 2006. "Bootstrap testing for the null of no cointegration in a threshold vector error correction model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 129-150, September.
- Andrew J. Patton, 2006. "Modelling Asymmetric Exchange Rate Dependence," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(2), pages 527-556, May.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-05-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2016-05-08 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-PKE-2016-05-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:212523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.